G6 lite, media player questions

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Calogero91, Jul 26, 2006.

Jul 26, 2006
  1. Calogero91

Member Calogero91 Gamertag: Calogero91 add me.

Dec 8, 2002
    I want to get a G6 lite but I have a couple questions about the media player. I really dont play on using the media player but it's good to have. Anyway I have a question about playing music, can I play music with ear phones on and close my DSL without the the music turning off, or does that shut it/sleep or is there anyway I can prevent this and still bee able to close it?

Thanks, plus what formats do they read (for music/video)
  2. RyuKakashi

Member RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    I could be wrong here but GBA mode doesn't sleep so if you run the media player in GBA, it won't sleep when you close your ds lite but i haven't tried.

The format it uses for music is mp3 and maybe others but I've only tried mp3.
    Video is dpg, use moonshell tools to convert normal video files like avi or mp4 to dpg. It probably plays some other formats too.

edit: i was talking about the moonshell that comes with the g6 lite (and is donwloaded for all other flashcarts)

g6 has a native media player in it i think but I haven't tried it. moonshell is suppose to be better anyway.