Hacking G6 lite may stop working over time?

skomand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So one of the guides says that the G6 may stop working over time, or has been shown to become slowly corrupted until saves are unusable.

In your experience, you meaning anyone reading this post, is this corruption something that's avoidable with careful use (i.e. always clicking on "remove hardware"; treating cart and burner carefully) ....or does it just happen out of the blue, one day, for no reason, boom, corrupted saves?

Thanks.

W

wes

My G6 is also not good, with some games it does not save, like brain age (eur) and mario vs donkey kong 2 and some others, i don't know if this is a hardware flaw or if i overlooked something, the battery should be good since other games do save well.

boi@r

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Oh, and I have... last saturday my pokemon Diamond saves were corrupted. First it was strange behavior of them whit not coorect saves and loads, and then... pooof... and they suddenly dessapeared. And now I have some probs with saving some other games... and my g6 lite is only two month old >_>

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No problems here with G6L Chinese after a few months. In which guide did you read that it "becomes slowly corrupted..."? Hm, I think I read this sentence before...
bow.gif

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh FifthE1ement's buyer's guide..

Not to say anything but he only had a G6Lite for like a week or so which means anything he says about it is based on other's opinions which could very well be in the minority..

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll second, and third what outphase and uglyrose said. I've used the G6 3rd Edition, and the new G6Lite since they were both released. Never had any sort of problem with corruption, lost data, bad memory, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]