G6 lite from GamerSection.ca??

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by hansu, Jul 15, 2006.

Jul 15, 2006

G6 lite from GamerSection.ca?? by hansu at 12:09 AM (1,207 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. hansu
    OP

Newcomer hansu Newbie

Canada
    did anyone (from canada) orderd g6 lite from gamersection.ca
    Is this site reliable? how is the shipping time, cost compare to others?
    I live in Canada, what other good reliable sites that sell cheaper g6 lite??

ps i don't mind if the g6 lite is chinese version

2. kalibar

Member kalibar GBAtemp Regular

United States
    GamerSection is a great place to order from; I've heard a lot of positive things about them and generally had good experiences with them. I've got an old-style M3 SD ordered through them, and if they get the English G6 Lite before anyone else I'm going to start hurtling funds in their general direction.

3. preelude

Newcomer preelude Advanced Member

Canada
    that place is a ripoff u can get it most items cheaper from other places

4. neofans1

neofans1 Newbie

i agree with the above message, the superkey and passcard3 u can get for like 20 bucks instead of 30 in hopebuy....

5. roar

Newcomer roar Advanced Member

Canada
    gamersection.ca or kicktrading.ca are the only 2 places I know to buy this stuff online from a canadian 'retailer'... I have bought from both and would recommend others do the same...

Please, preelude, if they suck so much and you can get most items cheaper from other places, do point them out for otheres here in Canada, I'll be looking for a G6 Lite or M3 Lite, or which ever card happens to look the best in about a months time and I'd love to save some money.

6. evilreddot

Member evilreddot GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    They sometimes respond to e-mails, but sometime don't. Also, they ship things way too slowly. I ordered on the 7th and it's supposed to come on the 20th.

7. Hypnotoad

Member Hypnotoad GBAtemp Fan

United States
    True, but don't forget to factor in the $16.00 shipping charge from Hopebuy. HB has good prices on goods, but it seems like you won't save that much unless you're ordering at least 2 to 3 items from them.