Hacking G6 Lite for 77,95€ shipping from Europe (PREORDER)

harryjon35

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the guy from www.flashlinker-shop.de wrote in his forum that 77 € is too low to make any money. he prices it around 100 euro although he hasn't got any price information from the g6 team yet.

i don't know if i should preorder it or wait a few days.

Jackbauerx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the guy from www.flashlinker-shop.de wrote in his forum that 77 € is too low to make any money. he prices it around 100 euro although he hasn't got any price information from the g6 team yet.

i don't know if i should preorder it or wait a few days.

psxbox sells it for 65$, so 77€ (~99$) should be a reasonable price for a european shop. enough room for making money if you ask me!

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wow, that's perfect
biggrin.gif

thanks for informing us...if it's really going to cost 77€ I'm going to order one next week

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice. The question is - is this the English or Chinese version? And it doesn't say what colour it comes in.

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
QUOTE said:
Nice. The question is - is this the English or Chinese version? And it doesn't say what colour it comes in.
Well I wish I could speak german so I could ask them if it's the english version. Can somebody who does send them an email cos I don't think my babelfish conversion is going to make any sense.

/If it's English it'll have all the cases, if it's Chinese it'll only have one colour (most likely white)
//It would be nice if Divineo UK actualy sold some decent products. That site is a joke.

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
Well I wish I could speak german so I could ask them if it's the english version. Can somebody who does send them an email cos I don't think my babelfish conversion is going to make any sense.

/If it's English it'll have all the cases, if it's Chinese it'll only have one colour (most likely white)
//It would be nice if Divineo UK actualy sold some decent products. That site is a joke.
done
happy.gif
... i'll let you know what they said once i receive an answer!

panther_512

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
The G6 team anounced today that every G6 Lite that is out there is the Chinese version, and cannot be updated with English loader.

They will release the English Version in two weeks.

lazywanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
The G6 team anounced today that every G6 Lite that is out there is the Chinese version, and cannot be updated with English loader.

Except that some people have managed to update with the English loader, just to add to the confusion...

I believe the general consensus is that they received the demo/trial versions which are not the same as final Chinese version.
Which is why I was taking issue with the quote that every G6 Lite that is out there is Chinese. Still, never mind me, this is off-topic for this thread. I look forward to the English version, and I hope this is the correct price for it.

Jackbauerx

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just got the following really satisfying answer from divineo.de
dry.gif

QUOTE said:
Wir werden der shop updaten sobald wir alles wissen wegen G6 LITE.
= "we will update the shop when we know everything about G6 Lite"

Well, I think we have to wait till they recieve it (propably in 2 weeks)...

Jefklak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Why don't you guys import it from psxbox.net?
It's very cheap there and one guy from Netherlands (don't know who exactly anymore) here on the forums received his unit without problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Make sure you smack my booty daddy +1