Hacking G6 Lite + Flashme

dpolishsensation

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do I need to place the files on my G6 Lite and how do I boot into it? Sorry if this has already been asked but I couldn't find via a search. Also can I leave the file named flashme.nds or do I have to rename it?

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the ds games go into NDS folder, the gba games go into GBA folder.
this folders will be created when using the g6 u-disk manager.
you cant simply drag&drop your roms, you have to use this software.
i recommend not to rename the flashme.nds. after flashing your ds you can delete it anyway.

mars

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
maybe you are right, for me and my limited english skills his post was hard to understand. but as this was in the g6 forum and he said he did search for it... cause there is a flashing guide afair.

mars

fr3kazoid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to see a G6 Lite FlashME walkthrough. It's basically the same from what I have read but I don't have enough experience to make one myself. (yet) There are some videos using different flash carts and other hardware etc where they get into more detail than is required for the G6 Lite Flashme procedure.

I think he's wondering the same thing that I am...
Do we drag and drop the Flashme onto the G6 or do we use G6 U-Disk Manager? (I have seen posts from people who have flashed their DS Lites and claim to have used one or the other) A simple question but the answer has not been clearly stated and/or is difficult to find.

Another question that is never answered very clearly is the passcard3 compatability.
The Guide to FlashME lists, "A Passme2 + Compatible game/Passcard device".
To me, that means you can basically use ANY passcard device that enables loading off your flash cart, but I may be wrong. The current guide is good, just a little outdated for the G6 Lite.

To some of you Pros out there, help out us newcomers and make a stickied guide for FlashME using a DS Lite and the G6 LITE / Passcard 3 combo.

mr_blonde_88

Torture You? That's A Good Idea. I Like That
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
i dont know much about flashing, but i do know that u'll want to get a passcard 3 if ur gunna get a passme device

passcard 1 needs a REAL DS game that has the same kind of save as the rom ur playin to function

I think the passcard 2 is either the same as passcard 1 but prettier, or like a passcard 3 but not as good

get a passcard 3, u put it in the DS slot and ur done
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head