G6 Lite Evaluation: Installing 4.0c english.

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by RyuKakashi, Jul 18, 2006.

1. RyuKakashi
    OP

RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    So I hear that the evaluation editions of g6 lite can install both languages.
    I go ahead and download the 4.0c pack and i follow instruction bla bla and install the english loader.

I boot up my g6 lite and it says
    Please install the "English" language version.

I did install the english so...why?

2. MaDDaWg836

MaDDaWg836 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 21, 2006
    United States
    that means you can only load the chinese loader [​IMG]

3. RyuKakashi
    OP

RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    Ugh I guess hopebuy just decided to put a non eval in a eval box or something.

Well not that I really mind since I didn't ask for an eval, i just thought it would be nice.

Chinese is just fine for me though.

4. nunofgs

nunofgs GBAtemp Regular

Mar 16, 2006
    No, actually many people have reported that they have a trial version but it still doesn't accept english. Also some people have reported that they have a non-trial and it accepts english.

I guess some G6's were initially flashed with a loader that permits it to flash with english versions.

5. RyuKakashi
    OP

RyuKakashi GBAtemp Fan

Mar 18, 2006
    United States
    hmm well according to that other thread, the evaluation shouldn't have a g6 lite sticker on it.

mine does but mine doesn't have those 3 holes so i guess mines just a normal chinese.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice