g6 lite english available at divineo.cn...

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by maduin, Jul 27, 2006.

Jul 27, 2006
  1. maduin
    OP

Member maduin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ...and will ship in 3 days. If I pre-ordered mine from divineo.com, will I also get mine shipped in 3 days? Or are they seperately operated sites, because that would suck if I have to wait longer just because I ordered mine through the US site.

2. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    it looks like it only comes with the white case so I sent them an email to confirm that and whether or not the other coloured cases (ice blue, navy enamel, black and pink) would be available for purchase.

3. maduin
    OP

Member maduin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Damn, just got this response from divineo.com

We are all independant. I can't transfer your order.
    All items are usually produce in China. This is why they get them
    before us.
    Our items usually get in stock 3-4 days after them (Shipping delay to
    get in
    North America)

Regards,

Assistant Manager
    Divineo.com

4. mthrnite

Former Staff mthrnite So it goes.

United States
    I checked Divineo's 7 or 8 other sites, and the China site is the only one listing it as in. If I'm not mistaken Divineo is based in France, and they don't have it in their French shop either. So I'm guessing the G6 guys are shipping to shops in their own country first, and the rest of us poor schmoes will have to wait another 4 days before our respective shops recieve their exported shipments. I'm calling it a week, just so I don't get too disappointed when I don't get the "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN SHIPPED!" email on monday.
    Hang in there.

5. Tsjibbe

Newcomer Tsjibbe Newbie

Netherlands
    Ordered a g6 lite english yesterday at divineo.cn and today an email that I will receive it in 3/4 days.

Fast order handling [​IMG]

6. rockpin

Newcomer rockpin Member

Spain
    I hope to be so lucky. I've ordered today. I would be very lucky if it was shipped today.

7. Adventures_of_Lo

Newcomer Adventures_of_Lo Advanced Member

Finland
    I also ordered my g6 lite yesterday from divineo.cn. The site said they'll be getting new stock in 1 to 3 days and my g6 will ship then. But since I'm ordering from outside of EU I might have to pay 22% taxes [​IMG]

Edit: Oh yea, I really like this shop. I can pay whit Nordea instant bank transfer, which usually only works when ordering stuff in Finland

One more edit: I just got email that my order has shipped and will be delivered to me by EMS in no more than 3 to 5 days. Well too bad I'll be away from home next week but hopefully It'll be waiting for me when I get back [​IMG] This divineo looks like a really good place