G6 Lite colors!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by GoombaPoop06, Jul 6, 2006.

Jul 6, 2006

G6 Lite colors!!!!!! by GoombaPoop06 at 1:52 AM (1,535 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. GoombaPoop06
    OP

Banned GoombaPoop06 Banned

Belgium
    I got a navy DS Lite... the only g6 lites I've seen are white. White and navy don't mix...will I have to miss out on the g6 lite?

2. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    There are white, enamel navy, ice blue & black casings, but no word on whether or not you'll get them all when ordering or whether you'll have to order separately.

I got a white one, and while a navy one would have been sexy, it's really no big deal. You'll be missing out on a GREAT flash cart if you skip it over the colour.

3. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I got my g6 lite with a navy one, but i have a white ds lite, so I traded it with someone else who got the white cover and wanted the navy one [​IMG]

4. Relic

Newcomer Relic Member

According to Danny the english version of the G3Lite will include three colors (white, blue and black). His email still leaves some questions for owners of blue or pink DSLs. Presumably the GBA size case will only come in white. Divineo or someone should send them a black DSL if it will speed up the release.

5. lazywanker

Newcomer lazywanker Member

Again I'm a little confused about how they plan to ship black case next week with the english version (according to some other post I saw somewhere) if they haven't seen the black DS. And how did they make the black case that's visible in the various pictures, or was that a mockup and they're trying to make sure it matches exactly. Finally I'm sure they can afford to import a black DSL especually when there products are so popular. There are plenty available for sale.

bah, so much drama over one product isn't good for my heart

edit: updated for clarity
    edit2: i don't know when danny said the above so my comments may be irrelevant

6. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    It seems funny they need to have a black DS Lite before they can make a black cartridge. Surely black is an easy colour to match - it's not as if you can get the wrong shade, as you could with blue or pink!

7. XxMxVxPxX

Member XxMxVxPxX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what kind of chinese name is danny? thats american

8. 5kuzgib

Newcomer 5kuzgib Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Erm wrong, there are people in the bible called Daniel... [​IMG]

9. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Asian people will sometimes assume an English name when living in English speaking areas even if these are not their native names. These names are used to be easier on others because they usually can't pronounce the original name. For example, you might not know who Li Lian Jie is, but you probably know who Jet Li is. Where "Jet" is an English name of sorts.