Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Winsunx.com said:
G6 Lite Contents
- G6 Lite (Crystal white )
- Cartridge case (Enamal Navy ) or (Ice Blue )
- Cartridge case (Black )
- GBA cartridge case
- USB burner

Great news for those of us that live in Europe, since alot of us will be getting the NDSL Black.

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great news. but its a rip off. internal memory and only 512MB. id rather get an ez4 lite. infact im gunna by one now

EDIT: actually thanks to you guys i will be preordering this bad boy soon!! lol. what a change of mind

Redux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
What does 4Gbit work out to in megabytes?
1 byte = 8 bits.

Was too slow.
wink2.gif

Kartel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
great news. but its a rip off. internal memory and only 512MB. id rather get an ez4 lite. infact im gunna buy one now

An EZ4 Lite costs about 44$ and an 512 MB SD-TransFlash memorycard goes for atleast 20-30$, so how is the G6 Lite price a ripoff?

The G6 Lite has much better features, compability & looks than the EZ4 Lite, so I don't mind paying 5-10 more dollars for that.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
great news. but its a rip off. internal memory and only 512MB. id rather get an ez4 lite. infact im gunna buy one now
internal memory is better than exchangable memory...it's much less power consuming, and the loading times are much shorter...and if you buy an EZ4 Lite + 512MB Micro SD, you'll end up paying more than for a 512MB G6 Lite...so it's no rip-off...

btw, 512MB are enough to store 4-16 games (depending on size...even more will fit if the roms are trimmed or zipped), I see no problem with that...I currently have a 256Mbit GBA flashcard, and I never had any problems with it...

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

XxMxVxPxX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill get which ever is cheaper right now. but when do you think the g6 will come out. and how much after shipping nd everything

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My pre-order came to $100.32 USD with shipping to Canada. That's a really fair deal, considering the price of current G6 units.

Not having to grab removable media is actually a sweet treat (especially since nearly everything I own requires some sort of removable media).

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

internal memory is better than exchangable memory...it's much less power consuming, and the loading times are much shorter...and if you buy an EZ4 Lite + 512MB Micro SD, you'll end up paying more than for a 512MB G6 Lite...so it's no rip-off...

btw, 512MB are enough to store 4-16 games (depending on size...even more will fit if the roms are trimmed or zipped), I see no problem with that...I currently have a 256Mbit GBA flashcard, and I never had any problems with it...

I'm also satisfied with a 256mbit GBA flashcart, and would be plenty happy with a 512MByte NDS cart. This is plenty space for games only, which is all I care to use my NDS for. The ones who think they need 2Gbytes of data to carry around at all times baffle me. The only thing I can figure is they need all that space for boobyfloppin' movies.

edit: if that removeable media could perform NDS games 100% perfectly, with no skips, hiccups, slowdowns, etc., then I'd change my mind about what I just said. I want seamless game performance - everything else is secondary.

el_queso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A Passcard 3 should work with the G6 Lite, right? It looks like it works with the original G6, but the EZ4 worked with the Passcard 3, and someone had problems with the EZ4 Lite.

Also, is there an official site or forum that talks about the G6 product? I've looked at M3's site, and they only talk about the M3.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
it's $100 even after 3 day shipping to the USA

how did you get that price? because i will definatly pick it up for 100!!

That's what it shows when you check out the G6 lite preorder at winsunx. I'm going to get one of these but now I have to figure out what to do with my brand new Mini-SD M3. I guess either return it and take the 15% fee or ebay:/

el_queso
Also, is there an official site or forum that talks about the G6 product? I've looked at M3's site, and they only talk about the M3.
http://www.g6flash.com/main.htm is the official site but it only has info about the "old" G6 carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi +1