G6 Lite and Pokemon SS, HG

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by magelof, Mar 13, 2010.

Mar 13, 2010

G6 Lite and Pokemon SS, HG by magelof at 6:22 AM (1,660 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. magelof
    OP

Newcomer magelof Member

United States
    am i the only one still struggling with a g6 lite? the cart hasn't been updated for nearly two years, i can't get soulsilver workin even close. if i try to write it to the cart, i get white screens, if i select safe mode i get black screens. WHO ELSE HAS A g6 lite! can anyone shed some light?? if it's any consolation, g6 lite has been pretty good to me, it only didn't work with zelda spirit tracks, even pokemon platinum worked no problem. do you think when a patch comes out for ss/hg, it'll work?? i neeed it [​IMG]

2. Eity

Newcomer Eity Advanced Member

United States
    I also have G6 Lite and SoulSilver works for me, even saves... but freezes sometimes (writed in safe mode, and also was used that patch for which you need to use DSlazy, but I don't know was it really needed). So also waiting for patch which will fix freezing...

3. clegion

Member clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    errrr buy another flashcard? if it hasn't been updated for 2 years, it is probably obsolete

4. magelof
    OP

Newcomer magelof Member

United States
    you got soulsilver working?!! i don't even care about the freezing, i want the game so much!
    can you tell me in detail how you got it? safe mode, did you check any other options?

i did the dslazy arm7 fix when i tried mine, unpacked the rom, replaced the arm7 file, repacked it. omg help me plz!

5. naglaro00

Member naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Philippines
    Try redownloading your SS from another source