G6 Lite and Pokemon SS, HG

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by magelof, Mar 13, 2010.

1. magelof
    OP

magelof Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    United States
    am i the only one still struggling with a g6 lite? the cart hasn't been updated for nearly two years, i can't get soulsilver workin even close. if i try to write it to the cart, i get white screens, if i select safe mode i get black screens. WHO ELSE HAS A g6 lite! can anyone shed some light?? if it's any consolation, g6 lite has been pretty good to me, it only didn't work with zelda spirit tracks, even pokemon platinum worked no problem. do you think when a patch comes out for ss/hg, it'll work?? i neeed it [​IMG]

2. Eity

Eity Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    I also have G6 Lite and SoulSilver works for me, even saves... but freezes sometimes (writed in safe mode, and also was used that patch for which you need to use DSlazy, but I don't know was it really needed). So also waiting for patch which will fix freezing...

3. clegion

clegion GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 5, 2009
    United States
    errrr buy another flashcard? if it hasn't been updated for 2 years, it is probably obsolete

4. magelof
    OP

magelof Member

Newcomer
    Jul 29, 2006
    United States
    you got soulsilver working?!! i don't even care about the freezing, i want the game so much!
    can you tell me in detail how you got it? safe mode, did you check any other options?

i did the dslazy arm7 fix when i tried mine, unpacked the rom, replaced the arm7 file, repacked it. omg help me plz!

5. naglaro00

naglaro00 Mildly disturbed

Jun 5, 2009
    Pulse
    Try redownloading your SS from another source