G6 Lite 4Gbit + Superkey, good combination?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KillerMiller, Jul 30, 2006.

Jul 30, 2006
  1. KillerMiller

Newcomer KillerMiller Advanced Member

Nov 14, 2002
    Germany, Berlin
    I am finally want to buy me a NDS Lite Flashkit, I only want to know if
    G6 Lite 4Gbit + Superkey is ok.

I only want to play NDS Games, I dont care about multimedia stuff.

Are there any known negative aspects about this combination?
  2. midget35

Newcomer midget35 Member

May 28, 2006
    United Kingdom
    This is exactly the combination I have pre-ordered from 'real hot stuff'.

My understanding is that this is about as good a combination as you can get.

Mine is g6 lite ENG, and newer superkey (w/ splash screen)

Would anyone else tend to agree?

Also- with this combination- does anyone know what kind of extra battery consumption I can expect?

Thanks for any help.
  3. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 4, 2006
    Sunny Southern California
    United States
    Yeah, G6 and Superkey is a fine combo. I'm awaiting delivery of my G6 and Passcard 3 at the moment but if you haven't noticed by browsing the forums they are basically the same card. For a full comparison take a look at Qrayzy's pass device comparison herehere.

As for battery consumption it is almost negligable (atleast in my opinion). With the passcard inserted I believe you lose around 10 minutes as opposed to a flashme'd dsl. I believe that you can even counter that by removing the pass device but doing so would probably prevent the ds from going into sleep mode. There is another thread out there that covers the battery issue in a little bit more depth but since it is 6:30 am here I think I'm goin to bed. If you can't find it I'll see if I can dig up a link for ya.