Hacking G6 Lite 4gb - Real Time save for GBA games doesn't

eastbayarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a G6 Lite with DS Lite (it's flashed with flashme 7). It is a chinese version.

For some reason, any GBA game I try, I press L, R, B, A and it goes to the G6 Special Effects Menu. If I try to select Save, Save Backup 1, Save Backup 2, Restart, or Main menu (yes I am pressing A to confirm), it goes back to the game.

Any ideas? I have also tried reformatting the g6 lite (selecting FAT and not a quick format) but no luck.

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a G6 Lite with DS Lite (it's flashed with flashme 7). It is a chinese version.

For some reason, any GBA game I try, I press L, R, B, A and it goes to the G6 Special Effects Menu. If I try to select Save, Save Backup 1, Save Backup 2, Restart, or Main menu (yes I am pressing A to confirm), it goes back to the game.

Any ideas? I have also tried reformatting the g6 lite (selecting FAT and not a quick format) but no luck.

Redump the roms with the U-disk manager, except this time, UNZIP them first
Presto..........

eastbayarb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redump the roms? I don't have the actual game cartridges.

The roms are in zip format and they were unzipped when I transfered them with U-Disk

Falkentyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Redump the roms? I don't have the actual game cartridges.

The roms are in zip format and they were unzipped when I transfered them with U-Disk

Um....I meant recopy the roms to the G6 with the manager. *unzipped*.
sorry....

I bet you $1,000 bucks you tried to install the roms from zip files. That doesn't work with real time saves....
and yes, they are unzipped when they are copied to the G6, but the manager won't patch the roms from zip files, even though it unzips them. (seems like a bug or something).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr