OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have searched many different sites researching the G6 Lite 4Gb. For me, the card size is a borderline issue. If I could pick up a second card, it wouldn't be an issue at all. I have not seen any options to purchase just the card. Am I overlooking something or are we required to purchase another full kit just to get the card?

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The G6 doesn't really come with much aside from the card; extra plastic covers for different color DS lites and one to fit the GBA/DS phat, and the USB reader. I don't know of any deals to get the G6 without those accessories.

I think what you want (if you haven't already bought a G6) is the M3. AFAIK it's basically a G6 that uses SD cards instead of internal memory.

edit: If you're going to get two cards I'd recommend making one of them a slot 1 card so that you can have a better chance of being able to play every game. Most games work on the G6/M3 or the supercard, but some like Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam don't work on any slot 2 card and probably never will.

ChowMein

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slot 1 is the slot on top of the DS Lite - the one will you put DS games in.

Slot 2 is located at the bottom of the DS Lite (near the volume). It's the one which is used for playing GBA games or for plopping in an attachment.

fr3kazoid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks, that's what I thought it was. I was unsure and I haven't even looked into any Slot 1 devices. I have only been researching the G6 and M3.

Some of these simple things are tough to search for... like "slot"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?