G6 Lite 4G Cheapest shop for Dutch people

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Xeronage, Aug 7, 2006.

Aug 7, 2006
  1. Xeronage
    OP

Member Xeronage GBAtemp Advanced Fan

I'm considering buying a G6 Lite 4G for it's great GBA/DS compatability, speed, and small size, what would be the cheapest shop to buy it from if you are in the netherlands

Current option:
    www.divineo.de

2. gaiyachu

Newcomer gaiyachu Member

Netherlands
    I ordered the G6-lite+EZPASS3 from Hopebuy.com a few days ago with Paypal and it was about 97 euro's including shipping with TNT.

3. Xeronage
    OP

Thanks, No problems with the customs?

4. Hypnotoad

Member Hypnotoad GBAtemp Fan

United States
  5. Soulii

Newcomer Soulii Newbie

Netherlands
    I ordered from Divineo.de and had no problems with them [​IMG]

But I think if I would order again I would order from Divineo's Chineze site (cheaper then German site) or Hopebuy.com as suggested.
    And don't worry about the customs... they useally send it as a 'gift' and I believe they don't charge anything with a value below 100 euro's anyway.

6. Xeronage
    OP

I'll order from Hopebuy then.

7. gaiyachu

Newcomer gaiyachu Member

Netherlands
    I don't think so because i asked them to send it as low value/gift to avoid customs and taxes.
    Placed my order on the 5th and it got to me today but i wasn't home so ill have to wait until tomorrow, this was with TNT.
    I've read people having it in 3 days with DHL.

8. Eruonen

Member Eruonen GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Hey awesome!
    I was looking for a good, cheap site!

9. stefh

Newcomer stefh Member

Netherlands
    I always order from winsunx. They give you discount if you ask for it, new members always receive 5% discount on their order and the shipping is totally trackable via the www.dhl.com website. It usually arrives in like 4 days. Ordered a Passcard 3 and a Supercard Lite (English) including DHL shipment for $87!!! That's like 70 euro!! I also have another supercard lite coming in from divineo.com out of the USA and I will sell that one to anybody interested.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can pay them with PayPal, which is my favourite Internet Payment Method.

10. Opium

Former Staff Opium PogoShell it to me ™

Australia
    Topic moved to correct forum.

11. DjoeN

Member DjoeN Captain Haddock!

Belgium

I always order from the chinese site [​IMG]

Much cheaper and the shipping is as fast as from germany (stay away from divineo france, ordered a few times and never got my stuff)

You can pay with IBAN/BIC on there german or france account (the used to have local accounts in Belgium and Netherland, but that was long ago, dunno if the still have them)

(for the record, the ship there goods you ordered from divineo China often from divineo Germany [​IMG], but that for the price you payed listed @ divineo China)

12. Muskusrat

Member Muskusrat GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I ordered 2 G6 Flash 4G *ENGLISH* version from Divineo.cn and I got both cards within a few days (depends on your shipment choice). The chinese website is cheaper then the german one and I had no problems with customs on both cards (they where ordered 1 week between each other). The people at Divineo.cn send the package as a gift of 20$ value. So there is less change that the dutch customs will pick your package out of the many and charge you extra taxes. BUT there is always the CHANGE that they do [​IMG]