Hacking G6 Lite 4G Cheapest shop for Dutch people

Xeronage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm considering buying a G6 Lite 4G for it's great GBA/DS compatability, speed, and small size, what would be the cheapest shop to buy it from if you are in the netherlands

Current option:
www.divineo.de

Soulii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Watch out with ordering from Divineo, there are quite a few people complaining about them in the G6 forum (and in SuperCard Lite threads):
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35333&st=60
I ordered from Divineo.de and had no problems with them
yaynds.gif

But I think if I would order again I would order from Divineo's Chineze site (cheaper then German site) or Hopebuy.com as suggested.
And don't worry about the customs... they useally send it as a 'gift' and I believe they don't charge anything with a value below 100 euro's anyway.

stefh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I always order from winsunx. They give you discount if you ask for it, new members always receive 5% discount on their order and the shipping is totally trackable via the www.dhl.com website. It usually arrives in like 4 days. Ordered a Passcard 3 and a Supercard Lite (English) including DHL shipment for $87!!! That's like 70 euro!! I also have another supercard lite coming in from divineo.com out of the USA and I will sell that one to anybody interested.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can pay them with PayPal, which is my favourite Internet Payment Method.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Watch out with ordering from Divineo, there are quite a few people complaining about them in the G6 forum (and in SuperCard Lite threads):
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=35333&st=60

I ordered from Divineo.de and had no problems with them
yaynds.gif

But I think if I would order again I would order from Divineo's Chineze site (cheaper then German site) or Hopebuy.com as suggested.
And don't worry about the customs... they useally send it as a 'gift' and I believe they don't charge anything with a value below 100 euro's anyway.

I always order from the chinese site
smile.gif

Much cheaper and the shipping is as fast as from germany (stay away from divineo france, ordered a few times and never got my stuff)

You can pay with IBAN/BIC on there german or france account (the used to have local accounts in Belgium and Netherland, but that was long ago, dunno if the still have them)

(for the record, the ship there goods you ordered from divineo China often from divineo Germany
wink.gif
, but that for the price you payed listed @ divineo China)

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I ordered 2 G6 Flash 4G *ENGLISH* version from Divineo.cn and I got both cards within a few days (depends on your shipment choice). The chinese website is cheaper then the german one and I had no problems with customs on both cards (they where ordered 1 week between each other). The people at Divineo.cn send the package as a gift of 20$ value. So there is less change that the dutch customs will pick your package out of the many and charge you extra taxes. BUT there is always the CHANGE that they do
huh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    @DinohScene Can you please delete my comment here? I cant edit since it'
    ..since it's locked and I really dont want to be a part of their attention seeking nonsense any longer.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/goodbye-guys-girls-others.653902/#post-10401826