G6 Flash lite 4gig card with passme 3

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by doubledragon, Aug 21, 2006.

Aug 21, 2006
  1. doubledragon
    OP

Newcomer doubledragon Member

From what I've read and seen so far, the G6 flash lite seems to be the "best" card from what I've heard. I know it's a bit more money than the average but it looks good. I was wondering if A: anyone has this card and can give me an honest opinion and B: If there is anything "better" or at least what you think is better so I can do some comparisons before I buy something without knowing my options. Thanks.

2. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    if you're using this for your gba/gbm (which i am) it's great
    i've been using it for 9 hours now (since i received it yesterday)... and i have yet to experience any technical difficulties.
    it's fast & easy... just like women... and it won't give you any std's!

3. Shinji

Member Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

United States
    I think the G6L is a great thing. Its cheaper than the previous model of G6 and when/if you go DSLite, you can just swap out the casing and *poof* perfect fit. Compatibility with GBA is just as you'd expect from the G6 team. The only rival I can see if you are going the way of the non-DSL would be M3 mini-SD. Nearly same GBA compatibility (if not exact?), removeable memory (which I personally think makes it stand above the G6), and also follows the Letter-Number naming system, the G6/M3 team is crazy like that :wtf:

4. kingeightsix

Member kingeightsix GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    well, if you want to organize your files alphabetically... there's always 'FATsort' and it works wonders

i guess i'm just a happy camper with the g6l

5. doubledragon
    OP

Newcomer doubledragon Member

How are the Ds roms? Do they play just as well as owning the cart? I've heard it does just want to hear it from an actual user. Thanks.

6. Ackshiel

Newcomer Ackshiel Newbie

I have been using mine on my DS for about a month now and it works great! Just trying to figure out how to do real-time saves.

Cheers!

7. GameGeezer

Member GameGeezer GBAtemp Regular

United States
    On the G6L you can only do real time saves on the GBA side. I don't think any of the cards do real time saves on the DS side. Someone correct me if that has changed.