G6 Flash, HELP!

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by nekoswirl, Mar 24, 2008.

Mar 24, 2008

G6 Flash, HELP! by nekoswirl at 10:34 PM (711 Views / 0 Likes) 0 replies

1. nekoswirl

Newcomer nekoswirl Newbie

Mar 24, 2008
    Richmond, Va USA
    United States
    Hey all, I really hope you can help me with an issue I am having with my G6 Flash card.

The specs for the one I am using: G6 Flash 1G 4 in 1 multi media card. Loader is English V4.8 and U-Disk manager is V4.3

My problem: Recently I have been unable to get past the "processing data... keep power on!" screen (the one immediately following the green warning screen). So to try to mend the issue I completely erased everything (by pressing L+R+Start+Select). With the card clear I first formatted it in FAT, then ran the maintenance utility (VMPUtility- with out changing any settings, as instructed. I then safely removed the flash card and plugged it back in, opened up the empty drive that was my flash card and loaded the extension folder (actually each of the seperate folders that were contained in the extension folder) and the English loader and verify files. The drive would now contain 4 folders and 2 files. From here I went and loaded up the cart into my GBA and updated it (A+B+Start+Select), turned it off and loaded a game on it, still no luck.

Any ideas on what could be wrong or what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks for all the help