G6 DS Real Pokemon Save

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Sp00d, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007

G6 DS Real Pokemon Save by Sp00d at 9:01 PM (707 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Sp00d
    OP

Newcomer Sp00d Newbie

United States
    Hey guys,

I have actually searched quite extensively on google and on here, but the problem is that there are so many different flash cards out there, I just cant find a solution specific to my problem.

Basically I have Diamon and Pearl (U) versions, and although the game writes a file to G6 DS Real when I go to save (I can see the .0 files on the card), it just doesnt load them when I turn the machine off and come back to play later. The game says "welcome to the world of pokemon" or whatever, and I have to start from scratch and enter my name again. I have no problems with other known problem games, just pokemon.

When i searched something called pokesave and a pokemon editor came up, but these seem to be for transferring saves and editing saves respectively. All i want to do is just have my cart save normally and read the save normally, ie work like a retail pokemon cart!!

I have the latest G6 Real firmware, and the cart shows no-other problems (ie i dont think the cart is faulty).

Could anyone help me out here, I cant be the only one with this problem!!

I dont even mind if i get called a "n00b" and someone points me to a solution that i have somehow missed in my searching.

Thanks guys.

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
  3. Sp00d
    OP

Newcomer Sp00d Newbie

United States
    I tried this, and I can pick 1 or pick 2. I have tried all 4 options (default->1, default->2, 1->default, 2->default) and all give me the message of "backup saver fail".

I dont know what this means [​IMG]

Any idea?

4. Sp00d
    OP

Newcomer Sp00d Newbie

United States
    Ah......I solved it myself!

It's due to the accent above the "e" in "pokemon"! I renamed the file to "pokemon(u)" and it works fine....sigh!