DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
"A system update (version 9.0) is required to use the Super Nintendo Entertainment System controllers with a Nintendo Switch console."

https://mynintendostore.nintendo.de...nt-system-controller-for-nintendo-switch.html

[
msN0BhD.jpg

Last edited by DbGt,
Reactions: EmulateLife

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We don't know when SNES controllers can even be ordered, I wouldn't assume its TOO soon.

I'm betting the Switch Lite will need this update at least, so that's the latest we will probably see it.

purplefuku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I just ordered my Super Famicom controller from the My Nintendo Store in Japan and it notes that the controller will be delivered on or after September 25th, so I would imagine 9.0 will drop near the end of this month... (if not tomorrow when SNES & SFC games launch)

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
It's always a dice roll when it comes to Nintendo. I wouldn't bet on them adding anything worthwhile though, unless you count SNES games as a sort of feature
I don't even count the Zoom feature they added in a while ago as a feature, cause honestly who wants that? Well I guess some people

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zoom feature? I agree that it gets tiresome with the stability updates, offering nothing more. I mean the number of people pirating switch games has got to be pretty low, percentage-wise. they should think about that or possibly offer something that would make someone want to go legit.

Reactions: Xandrid

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
zoom feature? I agree that it gets tiresome with the stability updates, offering nothing more. I mean the number of people pirating switch games has got to be pretty low, percentage-wise. they should think about that or possibly offer something that would make someone want to go legit.
Exactly, you would think folders would even be a day one feature.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing I do give them credit for is being able to alphabetize games. that's something that sony doesn't seem to understand. ;)

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just ordered my Super Famicom controller from the My Nintendo Store in Japan and it notes that the controller will be delivered on or after September 25th, so I would imagine 9.0 will drop near the end of this month... (if not tomorrow when SNES & SFC games launch)
the western direct mentioned september 18th

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
one thing I do give them credit for is being able to alphabetize games. that's something that sony doesn't seem to understand. ;)

Look at Xbox. You can even Sort by platform (x360, one, one X) or even last updated games, by size etc.
And Folders are supported too, of course.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't own an xbox one, but I believe the content is listed alphabetically on the 360. even when you force alphabetizing on the ps3, a lot of the time you have to mess with several games' PARAM.SFO, because they might have an extra space or something. the ps3 even sorts capitalized letters as their own thing, so A comes after z.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1