Gaming FW 6.0 fully decrypted

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand the mentality of people who says "We accomplished something, but we're not going to release it". Why not just keep it on the d/l and not say a thing about it (you know, so people don't start a flameware/bitching. The only thing I see happening or being accomplished).

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
GEN are crap anyway, I really don't know why people bother using their firmware...

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
clegion said:
i am still suing 5.00 m33, since i have two psp, and what can gen do that m33 +patch can't?
How about get on PSN, play multiplayer games, play newer games... Want me to continue?

I bet when you cant play a game coz it needs a newer firmware your one of the first to complain. But the problem is your too stupid to use a newer CFW that works fine.

DA is NOT going to make a newer CFW so its either GEN or you get stuck not playing any new games. Your loss.

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well for what do you want PSN and actually the GEN CFW doesn´t really help to play games (because almost all of them have need 6.00) and it´s totally buggy i installed the CFW two times and couldn´t even start the web browser (same with PSN) and after a restart i got the configuration error and nothing full brick. Sorry but this never happened with any M33 Firmware or even older CFW´s.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
NakedFaerie said:
clegion said:
i am still suing 5.00 m33, since i have two psp, and what can gen do that m33 +patch can't?
How about get on PSN, play multiplayer games, play newer games... Want me to continue?

I bet when you cant play a game coz it needs a newer firmware your one of the first to complain. But the problem is your too stupid to use a newer CFW that works fine.

DA is NOT going to make a newer CFW so its either GEN or you get stuck not playing any new games. Your loss.
WRONG !!!!!!, i have two psp, one is loaded with OFW, so your point is moot, hmm newer games , what newer games, most of the game requires 5.55 or 6.00 so having a 5.50 is moot, idolmaster can played by patch, dissidia runs on m33, let's see what else, evangelion jo have a patch
i never connect to psn, they have nothing there.
multiplayer i got xlink and i am happy with it
when i see a game that i want to play, i buy it and play it with my 3000, and what is your reason on saying DAX is not going to make a new CFW? and GEN is the only other cfw maker? yeah right

iceache

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clegion said:
NakedFaerie said:
clegion said:

WRONG !!!!!!, i have two psp, one is loaded with OFW, so your point is moot, hmm newer games , what newer games, most of the game requires 5.55 or 6.00 so having a 5.50 is moot, idolmaster can played by patch, dissidia runs on m33, let's see what else, evangelion jo have a patch
i never connect to psn, they have nothing there.
multiplayer i got xlink and i am happy with it
when i see a game that i want to play, i buy it and play it with my 3000, and what is your reason on saying DAX is not going to make a new CFW? and GEN is the only other cfw maker? yeah right

This says no CFW from DAX

http://alek.dark-alex.org/pspwiki/index.php/Main_Page

Please, don't ask here, the Blog, IRC, etc for a 6.00 M33, as it isn't planned.
--Alek 15:25, 10 September 2009 (UTC) ~~

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
It says no 6.00 M33, it does not say:

"I'm never going to release a new M33 for the rest of my life, so beat it kidz!"

I'm never playing any of the newer games on my PSP but running a lot of Homebrew and emulators, so I'll just stick with the old 5.00 M33.

The only new games I would like to play are Tekken 6 and Gran Turismo, but that's about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: