Hacking [FW 3.60] How to sync trophies?

Stefano S.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My PS TV has the firmware 3.60 . I can not log in to PSN , but above all , I can not synchronize my trophies . I can give up but I want to sync my PSN trophies . Is there a way to do this ? I tried with vitaupdateblocker and psproxy but do not work . I own PS4 and PC . Does anyone know how to make synchronization without update?

Last edited by Stefano S.,

xoleras20099

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't. It's not going to kill you to wait for an update spoofer, it's not like your trophies are going anywhere, unless you format your system.

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My PS TV has the firmware 3.60 . I can not log in to PSN , but above all , I can not synchronize my trophies . I can give up but I want to sync my PSN trophies . Is there a way to do this ? I tried with vitaupdateblocker and psproxy but do not work . I own PS4 and PC . Does anyone know how to make synchronization without update?
Copy trophies to a hacked PS3.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now you should be able to do this: https://github.com/henkaku/henkaku/releases/tag/v1.2
Just install the new version of HENkaku.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
people are gunna get banned over trophies, fast forward 2 days later... "This Just In, verysafehax spermware spoofer allows perfect trophy transfer"
We have HENkaku only four weeks now and alot happend. Look at the vpk list in my signature e.g.
Even unencrypted game dumping (vita game piracy) for everyone is on its way. Alot of people thought it would take longer.
It happens alot and it happens fast atm. Let us enjoy it as long as it lasts :)

Last edited by VitaType,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game