FUZE Player for Nintendo Switch gets release date; includes 27 games for $0.99

fuze player.JPG

A couple of months ago, we shared some exclusive news regarding the upcoming release of FUZE Player on the Nintendo Switch, a title developed by FUZE Technologies Ltd; which is itself a company founded by one of our very own community members @JonSilvera . The game now has been announced to launch on the Nintendo eShop from the 28th of December, worldwide, priced at £0.89 / $0.99 / €0.99.

At launch, FUZE Player will let players experience 27 of the most noteworthy games created with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch educational app. A list of those games can be found below:

● Super Mega Arena Blaster
● Fast Food Dizzy for FUZE
● Crazy 3D Shooter
● Vecroids
● Ninja Scroll
● Know Your Plaice!
● FUZE Bounce
● Asteroid Navigator
● Genial Chess
● Patience Solitaire
● Super Laser Blast
● Motorway Memory
● Missiles
● No Escape from Red Hell
● Vi-Race
● AnimeUltraHyperJump
● Da Bean
● Shapes Mini Game
● Cube Puzzle Toy
● Skatey Cat
● Parasail Pat
● FUZE Fit Adventure 2
● FUZEOTRON
● Fruitopia
● Subs
● Galactic Bolts
● Senorita Space Worm

With FUZE Player, owners can further download more games for free, view the code to see how they were made, and join the FUZE Arena Community where they can submit your own games and apps made with the FUZE4 Nintendo Switch app (which is available separately).

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox
:arrow: FUZE4 Nintendo Switch Overview

JonSilvera

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks, first a quick but HUGE thanks to GBAtemp for posting our latest release.

You read it right, that's 27 games for 99 cents (that's less than $0.04c per game!). However, more games are being added as they get through our QA. We have at least ten more to add in the coming weeks.

These games are true Homebrew titles. They have been written by FUZE4 Nintendo Switch users that include absolute beginners, young kids, older adults, teachers, gamers and seasoned pro coders.

This is 100% legal homebrew on Nintendo Switch and is the nearest you'll get to the original Home Computer (back-in-the-day) coding experience. Best of all you can learn to code while trying out all the great community games. Every game includes the full, and commented, source code so you can see how it was made. The reference guide, examples and tutorials are also included so you can check out the language.

Anyway... as of tomorrow the FUZE Player is available on the eShop for £0.89 / $€0.99 - Enjoy!

Jon Silvera - teamFUZE

Ps. A warm 'best wishes' for Christmas / Holidays - our hearts go out for all those who have had to endure a very lonely time and those adversely affected by this damned virus.

CasalTie5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As I have the main Fuze app, I've played a few of these already - and I might be biased, but the selection included here is quite awesome in my opinion!
My personal recommendation for anyone picking this up is 'Super Laser Blast'. It's super addictive and perfectly suitable for passing your time on the bus (unlike with mobile you can control it using a controller, even though it does support touch screen). It's so good that one member of the Fuze community even made a video review about it, check it out:

Last edited by CasalTie5,

waldron

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Awesome news that this is getting released as a player and at such a low price, good excuse to use up those gold coins in the eshop. Brilliant way to give indie developers a platform to show off there games and learners! I urge you all to get fuze for switch player/software great way to learn to code and play truly indie games

Reactions: Deleted User

JonSilvera

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've even got an exclusive new Dizzy game in there - but more than this it was written by the original creators of Dizzy, The Oliver Twins!

If that's not worth the asking price then I don't know what is!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@chartube12 That was the original idea but it turned out to be more complicated - It could not simply be a free FUZE Player. On the positive side it means we will explore an F2P model next year. We're not greedy so there might be something in doing a variation like that. We're thinking the full code editor but with unlockable tools and game asset packs. That way anyone could pick it up and learn the basics (and in fact most likely the experts could create some awesome things within those limits) but then can unlock the extras to get the most out of it.

What do you think?

NoiseTank_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
To all the folks at GBAtemp - Thank you so much for posting this! We're super excited for the Player and putting the awesome creativity of the users infront of more and more people.

The FUZE Player features a Showcase Gallery of community made games, with F4NS users making more all the time. The games on there are brilliant - charming, original, silly, addictive.. I can't believe how cool it has been to watch our little community start to grow, with creativity and learning at the core of it. If you haven't checked out the Fuze Arena forum yet, please do! With some more growth, it could be a force to be reckoned with.

@Shalashaska98 - I feel this! A Warioware game on Switch would be awesome. But I have to say, that is exactly the vibe I get when using F4NS. Like each game is an awesome Warioware mini-game. Must make a note to try making something like Warioware in Fuze..

DragonBoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
For the love of God, it's 1 euro. If someone who owns a 350 euro switch cannot spare 1 euro for his gaming needs, than he seriously needs to take a look at his life and his philosophy. Even people who don't have a job have 1 euro! The guy who begs for money opposite my house has 1 euro... I really don't see any point why there's even a discussion about the price...

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1