• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Futuristic guns are here (sort of) and they're technologically awesome, but dangerous

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YouTube recommended me this video of a content creator I had never seen before, yet it was so interesting I ended up watching more of his content.

The fact that these lasers can be turned into weapons is concerning although I assume there's governments already making use of it.

Oh yeah:

For the time being people may be focused on guns, but it's the ol' bullet style. :P

Anyway, it's kind of incredible the type of stuff customers can buy from eBay and Aliexpress.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The drone that killed al-Qaeda's leader targeted the man himself, and killed him with blades. I think we'll get interesting new concepts for weapons with all the new technology, more precise than simple bullet guns and explosive devices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ anotherthing: The Nintendo servers are going down in 9 days anyway.