Hacking Future Gateway support on Sky3DS for N3DS 9.5+?

RennyFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a possible idea or no? I know it's possible to load into the newest Gateway version with the Sky3DS on 9.2 and below on all systems, but I heard that this isn't possible anymore due to Gateway mode being blocked on all systems over 9.2.

I feel like this may be a stupid question since it isn't out yet, but what are the chances of that support coming back to the Sky3DS if Gateway releases some new update that works on N3DS 9.5+?

iViperz

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure I've understand this correct, atm you can use Sky3DS to get boot the launcher on 9.2 and below, but at this moment it only works on N3DS systems, not all systems.

The reason Sky3DS works is because it emulates retail carts, making the system think it's a genuine cart, hence we can use the CN/OoT exploits to boot into the GW menu.

If/when Gateway releases a new update supporting 9.5, support for Sky3DS would "come back" if a genuine cart is needed, provided Sky3DS hasn't been blocked by then.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my crystal ball said you would say that.

My crystal ball said that someone is gonna say that their crystal ball said that I would say that someone is going to look into their crystal ball.

On a serious note, no offence to OP, but people seem to lack common sense.

YOU know as much as WE know. Nintendo MIGHT block or MIGHT not, no one knows the future.
Sky/Gateway might come up with solution OR MIGHT NOT. Who knows!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night