Futari ha Precure Max Heart - Maji Maji! Fight de IN Janai [J] Not working on gbar2? Help me

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I wont get past the bios screen, then always i greeted me an white screen by pressing start any to fix for this? They are all working fine on VisualBoyAdvance-M Emu on my PC.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
emulator
EMU NAMEWORKS?NOTES
mGBA3DSYES
mGBAWiiYESno issues just well
VBA GXYES
gpSPNOwhite screen
GBARunner2NO

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Futanari? Is this by any chance a game that has a hermaphrodite as the main character?....😅😂🤣
I wont get past the bios screen, then always i greeted me an white screen by pressing start any to fix for this?
Seriously speaking, why bother with a marginal and unknown game: it means look for the nitpicking. Besides, it was explicitly mentioned in the compatibility list. In the end, what kind of help would you want? It's been many years since the software has been developed and updated, and I don't think anyone would bother for a trifle. 😉

Note: There is no "antipiracy copyprotection" inside GBARunner2: if there was, an emulator wouldn't make any sense, since it uses copies (roms) of original games. So piracy par excellence. 🤣

Last edited by Nikokaro,

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Futanari? Is this by any chance a game that has a hermaphrodite as the main character?....😅😂🤣

Seriously speaking, why bother with a marginal and unknown game: it means look for the nitpicking. Besides, it was explicitly mentioned in the compatibility list. In the end, what kind of help would you want? It's been many years since the software has been developed and updated, and I don't think anyone would bother for a trifle. 😉
Freezes upon the previous GBAR2 versions but doesn't work on the latest mGBA3DS versions

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Freezes upon the previous GBAR2 versions but doesn't work on the latest mGBA3DS versions
You definitely spelled it wrong! You meant to say that it works on mGBA3DS instead, right? So what? That 3DS emulator has nothing to do with the DS and its GBARunner2. It is newer, has more compatibility and uses a much more powerful processor. They are absolutely not comparable.

michele59

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You definitely spelled it wrong! You meant to say that it works on mGBA3DS instead, right? So what? That 3DS emulator has nothing to do with the DS and its GBARunner2. It is newer, has more compatibility and uses a much more powerful processor. They are absolutely not comparable.
that tries upon MGBA3DS emu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: