ROM Hack Fushigi no Dungeon- Fuurai no Shiren 5 Translation?

R.Harrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I dont know if someone had asked this or not, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a translation patch for Fushigi no Dungeon - Fuurai no Shiren 4 or 5? If someone has asked this question, I am sorry.

But if anyone knows about a patch for either game, please let me know. I have heard that this game is not going to be released in the US because the first game (Mystery Dungeon - Shiren the Wanderer) didnt do well

So if someone knows of a patch or if anyone is already working on a patch for this game please let me know and I will try to help in any way that I can. Thanks for your time everyone.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
there is a couple forums to check first. the translation index and the request for translation sticky.
You could always use the search button. But I can tell you I haven't heard of a project for this yet.
(I wouldn't want to try translating it either - I would rather wait a little and see if it really will come out in english).

edit: made me take a second look and try to work on the font. The sir0 script files have a value before and after that I haven't been able to locate anywhere other than in memory. These values are used to locate the files in the first place. so larger sir0 script files overwrite these values and the files after them. Which brings about the need to change the two byte font. To either mte or to edit out the double byte read. When I finish with the itadaki street font I will be using it to edit this one.

Dekross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, what happened with this? It's been 10 years and I still don't see even one translation of shiren 4 or 5. Is there a patch for the ds version of the 5 or the 4?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse