Furor of the lambs

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Veho, Sep 16, 2009.

Sep 16, 2009

Furor of the lambs by Veho at 11:05 AM (510 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Veho
    OP

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
    I don't eat anything that had a name

[​IMG]
    I don't eat anything that didn't have a name.

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    You mean meat does not come from shrink wrapped packets?

Anyhow times I have been out in the sticks and the little kids could tell you what breed of sheep or any animal for that matter the thing was in the first place and list all the various cuts of meat- damned if I could do that.

I must admit I do find the sheep thing amusing; I mention eating rabbit*, goat, horse, dog, small birds....... and I get looked at oddly (the word cute or a synonym thereof usually features in the reply) but every one of those fools (assuming they are not some level of vegetarian) will happily munch on a fuzzy lamb.

*yes people around here really spark up over that. Even more fun is when we gut fish or get a "whole" chicken (for some reason I find it worse that people are less able to prepare meat than accept where it comes from). The time I had reindeer salami I suspect I would have been lynched had I spread the word.

I suppose this is the same idea as the comments on the various youtube videos of people feeding "feeder" mice to a centipede- reminded me why I normally have greasemonkey disable comments.

They say it was castrated; I wonder if I could get someone to clone it (or better) and really bring the crazies out of the woodwork.

Finally when it finally strikes Veho and you snap and headbutt someone you can lay low here.