Funny names.

mrnintendo15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever met anyone with a really weird/funny name? Post your stories below! Personally I used to know a guy named Dick Joiner. He was a really nice guy and he had an awesome moustache. People would laugh at his name sometimes, but then he would just act like he didn't know what they were talking about. It was really funny.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've never met anyone with funny names before except one of my brother's friends, who is named Ronaldo.

I'm serious. Ronaldo. His nickname was Ronaldo McDonaldo at one point, Ronaldo for short.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My brother says he met this one chick with the name Regina (pronounced similarly to the word 'vagina'). He also says that no one knows if that's her real name or not, let alone if she even has a last name.

One of my roommates has a really embarrasing funny name, but if I told anyone I would have to change the 'days I haven't been dead' counter to 0.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I went to elementary school with a girl named "C'est la vie". It was written phonetically, but that's how it was pronounced. Apparently her parents really liked the phrase (or just the sound of it) and didn't give a flying fuck about the implications of naming a kid "Shit Happens". Or maybe they did, and they were even more of a bunch of assholes than I thought.

redfalcon

GBATemp Member
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My brother says he met this one chick with the name Regina (pronounced similarly to the word 'vagina'). He also says that no one knows if that's her real name or not, let alone if she even has a last name.

One of my roommates has a really embarrasing funny name, but if I told anyone I would have to change the 'days I haven't been dead' counter to 0.

Thats a pretty common name here in germany (at least for people aged 30+), but its pronounced with a "hard" g, as in "gas".

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Thats a pretty common name here in germany (at least for people aged 30+), but its pronounced with a "hard" g, as in "gas".
Usually in the US you hear it pronounced as REH-JEE-NUH, not RUH-JY-NAH. Even my parents facepalmed at the name's pronunciation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."