OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
The most legendary Pokémon ever return – with new challenges, new gameplay and new creatures to collect. Fans and critics say Pokémon Gold for the Nintendo Game Boy Color was one of the best games in the series ever. Now it returns, remade exclusively for the Nintendo DS and DSi. But Pokémon Heart Gold brings an entirely new twist to collecting the most legendary creatures in the Pokédex.

In Pokémon Heart Gold use the included, brand-new Pokéwalker pedometer to find and battle the rarest ever Pokémon. The more steps you take in the real world, the more likely you are to encounter the rarest Pokémon. Transfer your Pokémon to the Pokéwalker so they can gain experience, find new items and battle the creatures you encounter.

With massively improved visuals and touch-screen simplicity, courtesy of the Nintendo DS and DSi, Pokémon Heart Gold lets you explore the exquisite area of Johto like never before. And Pokémon Heart Gold features 16 exclusive creatures to collect including the legendary Kyorge, Sableye and Mankey.

150px-302Sableye.png
mankey26ue1.gif

?

Source : http://www.game.co.uk/Games/Dsi-and-DS-Lit...alker/~r346085/

WTF!

Just wanted to share...XD

D

Deleted_171835

I was reading this and I thought "What the shit! This is the 5th gen Pokemon games". I then saw "Pokemon HeartGold" and this expression appeared on my face.

?_?

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Oups! It was funny cause it said LEGENDARY sableye and monkey
tongue.gif

Didn't now that.

Mods - you can delete this as it is now completely useless ( or helpfull to guys like me that don't know a thing about pokemon)

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dorian7890 said:
tongue.gif

Didn't now that.

Mods - you can delete this as it is now completely useless ( or helpfull to guys like me that don't know a thing about pokemon)

It meant legendary only in the sense of Kyorge, the rest was only listed, they should of really put kyorge last
tongue.gif

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
danny600kill said:
dorian7890 said:
tongue.gif

Didn't now that.

It meant legendary only in the sense of Kyorge, the rest was only listed they should of really put kyorge last
tongue.gif
Yeah, I realised that ( just now)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night