Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Going crazy? You mean someone taking a video of a dog trying to get comfortable after the fact that most of it's fur was removed?
Uh she was also spinning around like crazy, barking, etc stuff she never does. She litterally ran into a closed door... three times.. (didn't get that tho, it did crack me up)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
When dogs have no fur, they freak out. Wanna know why? Because now they can feel the air hitting their skin, they can feel things they haven't on their skin before, it was most likely running because it was cold, and I have no idea about hitting it's head but quite frankly laughing at that is rather mean. WE

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When dogs have no fur, they freak out. Wanna know why? Because now they can feel the air hitting their skin, they can feel things they haven't on their skin before, it was most likely running because it was cold, and I have no idea about hitting it's head but quite frankly laughing at that is rather mean. WE

D

Deleted-236924

When dogs have no fur, they freak out. Wanna know why? Because now they can feel the air hitting their skin, they can feel things they haven't on their skin before, it was most likely running because it was cold, and I have no idea about hitting it's head but quite frankly laughing at that is rather mean. WE <3 ANIMALS HERE, ESPECIALLY CATBOYS.

Catboy's not an animal, he's too humanoid.
What I find funny is when my fennec RL tries to headbutt itself through a wall though. IT just stands in front of it, repeatadly (and slowly) moving it's head on and off the wall, like when a person hits itself in the head when they're trying to remember something.
Repeatedly and slowly moving back and forth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol