Funny and interesting dream about GBATemp

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I gotta post this now, since it's fresh in my memory:
GBAtemp was also a friends club, with a huge manor (house?) as HQ, I had found the place after a few PM, interesting enough it was just 25 mins driving from where I currently live.
I went there with my GF (it was cool, since she is also back in Bolivia), and well... I can't describe it, but I felt home, I starting saying hi to all of you guys, right now the memory is fading but I clearly remember Costello (he is tall!), Destructobot Shinji (he didn't had a face thou), deathfisaro, Shadowboy (turned out to be a small middle age man with a mustache, ohh and with really pale skin, from where the nick came from) and HelloKitty; Shaun and Opi were there but they were too busy to say hi.

We gathered in a huge table, my GF was a little nervous because she didn't know anybody, then we started laughing and commenting on all the good posts from last month and stuff.

Man I really had a great time there, really, it was fun.
biggrin.gif

This definitely has to do with my involvement with the Star Wars Fan Club back in Bolivia, I know, I know, it sounds ultra geek, but I met very good friends there, some of them are still really close to me; I guess subconsciously I wish GBATemp was also like a club to just hang out and spend some quality time with friends, I mean, it IS, but not physically.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That wasn't a dream!
ph34r.gif
You weren't supposed to know yet!

Haha, sounds pretty awesome though. And sorry I was too busy to say hi
tongue.gif
But Opium had just clogged up the toilet and the bathroom was flooded and was leaking into the next room. (TPi's bedroom)
ph34r.gif
And racoon's don't like water...

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
...I went there with my GF (it was cool, since she is also back in Bolivia), and well... I can't describe it, but I felt home, I starting saying hi to all of you guys, right now the memory is fading but I clearly remember Costello (he is tall!), Destructobot Shinji (he didn't had a face thou), deathfisaro, Shadowboy (turned out to be a small middle age man with a mustache, ohh and with really pale skin, from where the nick came from) and HelloKitty; Shaun and Opi were there but they were too busy to say hi....
Thats pretty accurate, I'd say, cause, you know...I don't have a face and all. =\
See look, heres an artsy type picture of me from last month at my uncle's cabin
Faceless%205x7.jpg

Crazy dreams though, VVoltz, crazy dreams
tongue.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I once had a dream about BoneMonkey, but I never said anything about it cause I didn't want to sound like a creep, and now it happened so long ago I don't remember what it was about. And it wasn't about BoneMonkey, more had to do with his avatar

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to go out more. But even so most people that know me really understand how fond I am about this "place".

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Glad I'm not the only freak that has dreams about GBAtemp
wtf.gif

I've had a couple of weird little quick, "snippet" dreams about GBAtemp.
unsure.gif

One being the most vivid that I remember:

Meeting Linkiboy at a gas station with one of my friends...

Kind of strange, and no - I'm not lying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.