funniest thing that ever happened to you at a fast food place

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by philip11, Dec 7, 2011.

1. philip11
    OP

philip11 GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2011
    United States
    United States
    McDonalds Wendy's Burger King anywhere

I got a raw buckdouble at BK

2. Blood Fetish

Blood Fetish Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    One time I was at a fast food place really late at night. I ordered a burger and regular fry, but when I opened the bag I saw that they gave me a couple curly fries as well.

3. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    I was carrying a tray with my giant sized coke, french fries and burger, and then a girl that had gone out with me that day, insisted on carrying the tray, but I didn't want her to carry it so I didn't let go, thing is, she pulled too hard and all the stuff went flying at her, she got all messed up. xP
    (Although I was carrying it, I was already sitting down and she was in the seat in front of mine)

It was kinda funny, the girls working there were really nice and gave me a new drink and new french fries, so I was happy. =3
    My friend was happy tho, it was the last time we went to McDonald's together. =(

4. s4mid4re

s4mid4re  

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    I ordered a cheese burger at McDonalds. It came with a dozen pickles inside for some reason.... O-O

2 people like this.
  5. xxNathanxx

xxNathanxx GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2011
    New Caledonia
    Went with 5 other peeps to Pizza Hut three weeks ago, ordered a ton of pizzas (and ate them all), ended up paying about €1 each due to the cashier messing up. Good times.

Said cashier no longer works there.

6. Costello

Costello Headmaster

Administrator
    Oct 24, 2002
    pretty much the same happened to me: I ordered 44 yuan worth of food at a McDonald's last week.
    I handed a 50 yuan bill to the cashier... the girl cashed it in, and then she gave me the change... 44 yuan! (she only kept 6 yuan).
    I'm a rather honest person so when I realized the mistake, I told her and gave back the money.

5 people like this.
  7. YayMii

YayMii hi

Jun 24, 2009
    Canada
    that place
    I ordered a McRib when it was being sold, and the damn people in the McDonalds' I went to didn't put the barbecue sauce :angry: It just tasted like processed pork.

8. obito

obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
  9. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Ordered about 10$ worth of food at a Drive Through for Taco Bell, and ending up with about 30$ worth of food. Would have said something, but the employee was fairly rude at the drive through

10. junkerde

junkerde Banned

Banned
    Jan 3, 2011
    United States
    they put money in my pursebag

11. yuyuyup

yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 30, 2006
    United States
    USA MTN timezone
    One time I was at Carls Jr (Hardees in other regions) and I discovered I had man tits, so I quit fast food forever

1 person likes this.
  12. Helpful Corn

Helpful Corn GBAtemp Regular

Nov 17, 2011
    United States
    Too many stories, once I burped up a visible and quite aromatic cloud of marijuana smoke at the girl behind the cash register. Walking through the drive through at 2 am to win a bet that I could get some food, after my friend was denied. The funniest things are not appropriate for public dissemination.

13. Quietlyawesome94

Quietlyawesome94 GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 4, 2010
    United States
    The Internet
    One time we ordered 20$ worth of food.... Waited a bit... and drove off! xD

14. obito

obito I can have a title?! :O

Jan 21, 2010
    New Zealand
    1 person likes this.
  15. Maplemage

Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Sep 23, 2008
    Why would you care?
    Somebody asked me for a cigar, and I was 14 during that time.

16. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Was at McDonalds a few weeks ago at about 11:30 or so at night and this guy comes in with some girl who pretty much dressed like a stripper. They were about my age (17 or so) too. Girl was wearing like a really short red dress with fishnets and stripper heels and a shit ton of make up. I was there with a friend of mine and a couple of ladies who were there as well and the stripper and the guy went to the bathroom first so we all just burst out laughing. Then they came back and we acted as if nothing happened so they got their food and went to sit down so we started talking to the ladies about the stripper and stuff and I assume they heard cuz the girl ran out crying and we all just laughed. Funny thing is, the guy took the stripper to McDonalds as a date. Funniest shit ever man.

17. wasim

wasim ♫ Music addict ♫

Nov 13, 2010
    India
    Calicut
    Well i was buying something from the stationary, and the guy there was old.
    I bought something worth Rs40 and gave him Rs50 but he gave me back a 100Rs note. :lol:
    And of course i gave it back. :glare:

18. BORTZ

BORTZ "Another stunning Van Gogh"

Supervisor
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I was at Taco Bell and chatting with one of my friends who was working the drive thru. I was late and a slow night. Suddenly he was like "hold on i have to take this order"
    He listens and after about ten seconds he looks at me with this confused look. He covers the mike and says to me "the customers are too damn high" and walks away to sort out the order lol
    '

19. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    many years back, my uncle though it was funny to announce he was a gay man to embarrass me all over in public. He stood up on a swivel chair in McDonalds and did his announcement, only for the chair to swivel sending him tumbling off!

I helped brace his fall too. I still tell him I saved his life.

20. AlanJohn

AlanJohn くたばれ

Jan 6, 2011
    Canada,New Jersey
    I met a fellow 'temper, but we didn't talk, we just watched each other in the eyes.

1 person likes this.