Homebrew Fun things to do on 10.5.0-30E?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder if you could hard mod with out soldering and just glue or tape the wires on if that works you could do it with an old sd card and some old wires you have left over and a screw driver

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
i wonder if you could hard mod with out soldering and just glue or tape the wires on if that works you could do it with an old sd card and some old wires you have left over and a screw driver
You could, but it would:
1. Most likely not work, or be extremely dodgy and unreliable.
2. It would increase the risk of you physically destroying you 3DS' motherboard.
3. Soldering is WAY better than glueing the wires, so there is like literally no point, and if you don't know how to solder you'll fuck it up any ways.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You could, but it would:
1. Most likely not work, or be extremely dodgy and unreliable.
2. It would increase the risk of you physically destroying you 3DS' motherboard.
3. Soldering is WAY better than glueing the wires, so there is like literally no point, and if you don't know how to solder you'll fuck it up any ways.
well soldering not hard to learn

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have a homebrew entrypoint you can:

- play retroarch and other emulators
- edit your 3ds play coins count and buy more non-pink puzzle pieces and play find mii in mii plaza
- edit your 3ds play coins count and and buy trophies in ssb4 when switching to play coin mode
- backup and restore savefiles for games using svdt homebrew
- use HANS to load alternate content for games once some comes out (there are some mario kart 7 tracks availible)
- play quake, wolfenstein 3d, and doom

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
hahahaha i will burn the motherboard if i do hardmod....so i will wait to next vulnerability

PD:i have another 3ds on 9.2 with emunand and a sky3ds...so i can wait ;)

greetings!!!

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit save files (Like Pokemon), install custom themes, run modded games (You still need the original game), and all other homebrew stuff.

Timthegangsta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a slight chance that a new arm11 kernal was discovered just a few hours ago the thread is still on the front page looks pretty good with some tests being ran now /dont quote me on this becuase its not 75% confirmed yet but i ran it and got success\

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there