Fun (ny) Video Game Moments of This Week

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by LightyKD, Aug 11, 2012.

Aug 11, 2012
  1. LightyKD
    OP

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    The week is almost over (ends in a few hours) and to pass some time I thought we could all talk about some funny in game moments we had this week.

Aside from playing Dead Space Extraction (Wii Version) for a few hours yesterday, I had this awesome moment in Deus Ex Human Revolution (OnLive version). I had just finished the warehouse mission and all the Sarif building stuff and was beginning to explore Detroit. somehow I ended up in the subway and saw this group of performers. I guess you can say a little bit if deviance got into me because, I decided to give the lead dancer a knock out punch! Now I dont normally get off with messing with civilian NPCs but the camera angle of the punch and the awkwardness of having that whole band watching just made me giggle for a good two minutes. My best friend was also Watching and joined in on the laugh

Sadly the cops came around and started shooting. That one thing I don't like about that game. Instead of being a bit more realistic and having nearby officers arrest gamers who break the law, the damn cops decide to pop a cap in your ass. In real life the blatant police murder of a suspect would not happen without some form of public outcry. Either way, that's my fun moment. Luckily I never saved those actions so I really should go back, make a recording and post it here. Of course, someone else could just do the same :P

OK people! Time to share your moments! :)

2. AceWarhead

Member AceWarhead "Must Construct Additional Pylons"

United States
    I thought I was underleveled in Chrono Trigger. Grinded for an hour, and then all of a sudden I am killing every enemy in 1 hit.