Gaming fully bricked system menu is gone

has233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i was trying to put 3.2 system menu from wad manger because is bricked at first and after installing finsh i try install priiloader and it said installion complete but when i restart it black screen without signal and i try priiloader it failed how do i fix it

has233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry i studder but when i try put 3.2u system menu on wii then i restart black screen and no signal at all how do i fix

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
You will have to give more information than that. What was your original SM? What method did you use? What cIOS did you install? etc etc.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry i studder but when i try put 3.2u system menu on wii then i restart black screen and no signal at all how do i fix
Please just put a little bit of effort into grammar and punctuation. Your posts are very confusing because you won't take five extra seconds to type your sentences correctly.

Reactions: 1 person

has233

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first it was 4.3u. then it update by internet it said system files are corrept then i go priiloader i install system menu 3.2u and cios 30 restart no signal

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
If Im not mistaken, you cant just downgrade to 3.2 just like that. It requires some extra work...... And why would you want to downgrade to 3.2?

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
You can't . Your boot2 have been updated & your wii will brick if you ever downgrade to 3.2 . That's is why your wii bricked & unless you got bootmii or a NAND backup your wii is dead .

Next time research before you do something that big . Downgrading gets you absolutely nothing & causes bricks .

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
You can't . Your boot2 have been updated & your wii will brick if you ever downgrade to 3.2 . That's is why your wii bricked & unless you got bootmii or a NAND backup your wii is dead .

Next time research before you do something that big . Downgrading gets you absolutely nothing & causes bricks .
Well downgrading can be beneficial as far as hacks, but using an IOS that old will brick your Wii if it is new enough. It has nothing to do with boot2 though.

@has233 Are you sure you never made a nand backup with bootmii?

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt

Well downgrading can be beneficial as far as hacks, but using an IOS that old will brick your Wii if it is new enough. It has nothing to do with boot2 though.

@has233 Are you sure you never made a nand backup with bootmii?
Really cause I remember reading something a long while ago about how the new boot2 preventing downgrading but I guess I just mixed things up .

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Really cause I remember reading something a long while ago about how the new boot2 preventing downgrading but I guess I just mixed things up .

I think that only applies if you have bootmii@boot2, new Wiis have writeprotected boot2 and have to use bootmii as IOS, which can easily be overwritten if you do something you shouldnt ...
At least, thats the info I gathered before I started modding my new 4.3e Wii (which was unable to use bootmii@boot2 obviously..)

PsyBlade

Snake Charmer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok i dont have boot2 or bootmii so wat else i can do
pay the idiots tax
buy a new one + sell the old one for parts (!) on ebay

don't try it again
it's useless anyway
you only gain the abillity to run different hacks from the one you used to start the downgrade
something totally useless imho once you installed hbc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.