1. BurningDesire

OP BurningDesire GBAtemp Guru

United States
    Who here watched Full House growing up? I know I wasn't old enough to when it was still airing but I remember as a kid watching it every night when it aired on Nick. Well here is some good news for you full house fans a reboot is airing exclusively on Netflix.

[​IMG]

The cast includes all of the original characters from the first full house as well as some new ones!
    I really can't wait to watch this. I've been wanting a Full House reboot for so long.​

Source

Last edited by BurningDesire, Jan 12, 2016
    ac3ds likes this.
  2. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    As cute as using the old characters is, the idea of 3 women being the main cast sounds more annoying than funny. Guys are dumb, so 3 guys just equals good comedy.

Subtle Demise and ac3ds like this.
  3. I've watched a clip of the original show on YouTube and with the laughtrack it was more creepy and disturbing than funny.

4. jarmster

jarmster Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Really??? Ranks right up there with alf..

5. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    I watched it a lot as a kid, but I fail to see why this would be good news for me. I grew tired of it even when it aired (or more likely: I outgrew it) and standards for sitcoms have improved a lot since then. So this reboot sounds more like a cash grab than anything else.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - February, Fuller, starts