Android Full Speed NDS Emulator Coming to Android!!!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just tried out Professor Layton and Last Specter on this. I cannot get past the first puzzle at all. Pressing submit even thought I entered the correct answer just sends me back to the beginning again and again. A shame because Layton really is one of those games that can work without using any hardware buttons at all.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Ran the free, virus-free version on my Ace II x and it's not too bad. Pokémon Diamond lags, but if you turn sound off it's bearable. I can tell you, though, this emulator supports roms over 512 MB. I hope that it can eventually support other mediums of controllers, like Wii controllers. It'd make playing games far easier.

Auyx

GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator
Trophies
XP
Country
Must say this emu runs amazingly on my JXD s7300B. Its the one that's a clone of the WiiU controller and has physical buttons. Just played through the first few levels of New Super Mario Bros on it and was really really impressed. Totally worth the £5 it costs.

P

pasc

Mobile phone ports of NDS games are being released on the iPhone, but never released to Android?
No problemo!

It would be pretty cool if NiFi emulation being implemented was possible. It wouldn't be able to communicate with real NDS systems, but at least you'd be able to play multiplayer with other people who are using DraStic.
Emulating NiFi/the WiFi chip isn't feasible. (according to Exophase)

To get a perspective on that just google DSTunnle and you will so how right he is.

Dunny

Trophies
XP
Country
Ran the free, virus-free version on my Ace II x and it's not too bad. Pokémon Diamond lags, but if you turn sound off it's bearable. I can tell you, though, this emulator supports roms over 512 MB. I hope that it can eventually support other mediums of controllers, like Wii controllers. It'd make playing games far easier.

Glad you found one that's virus free - so far, two variants have been found in download links doing the rounds - anserverbot and bgserv have both been identified in four separate downloads. It's looking like it's not Mudlord that's been infecting the downloads (though not beyond the realms of possibility due to his hatred of Exophase) but more a third party that recognises a piece of software that will spread far due to its high quality and popularity.

Go careful, folks.

D.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Glad you found one that's virus free - so far, two variants have been found in download links doing the rounds - anserverbot and bgserv have both been identified in four separate downloads. It's looking like it's not Mudlord that's been infecting the downloads (though not beyond the realms of possibility due to his hatred of Exophase) but more a third party that recognises a piece of software that will spread far due to its high quality and popularity.

Go careful, folks.

D.

It was linked earlier in the thread by someone that quoted the author of this emulator. He said that he'd be putting a free version on the Play Store later on.

Edit: http://gbatemp.net/threads/full-speed-nds-emulator-coming-to-android.351417/page-4#post-4733471

...or at least I think it's virus-free. If it isn't, my anti-virus should have me covered.

mudlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, the guy who posted it is having a full-on mental breakdown over at the official DraStic forum. I don't know if it's the same mudlord as here or not, or if it's really just a cracked file or malware, but regardless it's quite fun to watch.

Its the same person.

It's looking like it's not Mudlord that's been infecting the downloads (though not beyond the realms of possibility due to his hatred of Exophase)

Why would a cracker infect his own release? That would be warez scene suicide.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

tofast4u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm even more surprised that there is a working PSP emulator for Android. I never knew there was such thing, I'm about to buy an Xperia play but these emulators probably run like shit on it cause its single core.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water