Tutorial  Updated

Full PS Vita CFW Guide (h-encore + HENkaku Ensō)

This is a collaborative project between Plailect (author of 3ds.hacks.guide) and myself (emiyl, author of cfw.guide) to build the best possible up-to-date reference for the PS Vita (TV) hacks scene.

If you have a stock console and are looking to hack your device for the first time, simply read the information on the home page.

:arrow: Guide

Last edited by Deleted member 381889,

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No, it's not working...am I missing something?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

OK, your guide says that I need to install it via Vitashell, now I installed it with Molecuel and it works.

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
LOL, it works, but here and there it crashes upon loading. I also installed maidump tool english.
OK, I ''beta tested'' your guide, now you have the ''Disco's Seal Of Approval'' :D :D :D

barak06

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !
So i've ordered a vita2sd card and a 3tosd (yfan Lu) and i use a usb with microsd card on my pstv.
I would like to mount my micro sd card (USB, 3g, gamecard) as ux0 and my vita card as uma0 at the start of my vita (without the combo : "open vitashell, mount uma0, unplug/plug mount ux0, close vitashell")
Is it possible ?
thx

Is the link below answer to my question?
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

N.B. Usbmc v2 will do the work for my pstv and its usb ? But how to use ? I don't quiet well understand this (Yfan Lu quoting):

1. you should move ux0:tai/config.txt on your original memory card to ur0:tai/config.txt if you made changes or just delete ux0:tai/config.txt if you have not made changes. If you have a PSTV or LCD model, you must also delete config.txt from your internal memory. You can mount imc0 from VitaShell and delete imc0:tai/config.txt if it exists.
2. modify ur0:tai/config.txt and add ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx under the line that says *KERNEL. You should always use this file to install plugins from now on. Also copy usbmc.skprx to ur0:tai.

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Hi !
So i've ordered a vita2sd card and a 3tosd (yfan Lu) and i use a usb with microsd card on my pstv.
I would like to mount my micro sd card (USB, 3g, gamecard) as ux0 and my vita card as uma0 at the start of my vita (without the combo : "open vitashell, mount uma0, unplug/plug mount ux0, close vitashell")
Is it possible ?
thx

Is the link below answer to my question?
http://wololo.net/2017/07/20/setting-sd2vita-adapter-formatting-microsd-can-done-windows/

N.B. Usbmc v2 will do the work for my pstv and its usb ? But how to use ? I don't quiet well understand this (Yfan Lu quoting):

1. you should move ux0:tai/config.txt on your original memory card to ur0:tai/config.txt if you made changes or just delete ux0:tai/config.txt if you have not made changes. If you have a PSTV or LCD model, you must also delete config.txt from your internal memory. You can mount imc0 from VitaShell and delete imc0:tai/config.txt if it exists.
2. modify ur0:tai/config.txt and add ur0:tai/usbmc.skprx under the line that says *KERNEL. You should always use this file to install plugins from now on. Also copy usbmc.skprx to ur0:tai.
USBMC v4 will mount your USB on boot with a PSTV

Luisfontes001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello everyone
Its my first post here, i own a vita and im trying to setup Sd2vita with henkaku enso. I dont know if im missing sth or just imconpatibility with sd2vita and enso. Everything time i reboot vita it detect my 128 gb card, if i reboot again it doesnt detect. Its Like 1 time detect and 1 time dont detect. Its should be Like this? If i use normal version of henkaku its works fine.. Only happen with enso

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
Hello everyone
Its my first post here, i own a vita and im trying to setup Sd2vita with henkaku enso. I dont know if im missing sth or just imconpatibility with sd2vita and enso. Everything time i reboot vita it detect my 128 gb card, if i reboot again it doesnt detect. Its Like 1 time detect and 1 time dont detect. Its should be Like this? If i use normal version of henkaku its works fine.. Only happen with enso
..That's weird, I'm not really sure how to fix that. I've never seen that problem before.
I did a quick Google search and I couldn't find anything on it, SD2Vita should work fine with Enso.

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I got Enso Installed. I have a 48MB PSP Game Installed. I have all the Required Files in place where they should be. So I just run the Easy Installer, select the PSP Game, and it should be good to go? When I get my SD2Vita, will it be easy to move the PSP Items to the Adapter?

Deleted member 381889

Guide Writer
OP
Trophies
XP
OK, I got Enso Installed. I have a 48MB PSP Game Installed. I have all the Required Files in place where they should be. So I just run the Easy Installer, select the PSP Game, and it should be good to go? When I get my SD2Vita, will it be easy to move the PSP Items to the Adapter?
Yup, you should be good. SD2Vita is pretty much just 1) write img to sd card 2) format 3) copy vita memory card to sd card

Reactions: Smoker1

jackb994

Self-Proclaimed Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically wait till I get the Adapter. What will I need to copy over to it?
Once you get the adapter setup sd2vita the same but instead of using the ux0 mounting plugin use the uma0 plugin. You then can copy pspemu in ux0 (Vita Card) to uma0 (sd card). Then just setup adrenaline with the customised version (and if you don't know how to setup adrenaline manually you can use AdrenalineEasyInstaller Black Edition).

Reactions: Smoker1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse