Full HD 24" Monitor

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by DarkWay, Dec 25, 2010.

Dec 25, 2010

Full HD 24" Monitor by DarkWay at 2:19 PM (690 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. DarkWay
    OP

Member DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

United Kingdom
    Hey Tempers!

So it's christmas I have some money and I'm looking to invest in a full HD 24" monitor for around £200 (under preferably). The main use of this monitor you ask? Why Gaming of course!!!

Now I've been shopping around for a month and I'm still, to put it simply clueless as to what I'm looking for.

So far I've been really edging towards the Samsung SyncMaster P2450H (you can find the specs in the first review).
    I've read many many reviews on this monitor and others. For this one some say it's amazing and a few say it has some "colour" problems.

So now I come to you guys and gals, can anyone help me find the best monitor for my price range?

2. Urza

Member Urza hi

United States
  3. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    That looks like a pretty good monitor for the price actually, the average rating from 65 reviews is 5 stars.

4. DarkWay
    OP

United Kingdom
    Yes the reviews on there do initial look amazing, but reading through half of them, these are just from standard users and not people "in the know how" if you look at some outside "official" tech reviews Like this one you start seeing things about a green tint problem. and this will always unfortunately lead to some form of doubt.

What I need is more information and monitor suggestions, maybe somebody here has the monitor I'm looking at and can comment on it?

5. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
  6. DarkWay
    OP

United Kingdom
    Well I actually think I'm going to go with my original choice, but from amazon because it's like £8 cheaper and free one-day delivery [​IMG]