Full 3.60 SDK PlayStation 3 Leak By JoHNAaRoN

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think sony is really going to care what's going to be made out of this. Yes it's illegal to use, but unless it something that's going to threaten them I really don't think they give a crap.

Besides, something good may come out of this (Even though it's illegal
tongue.gif
)

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
DrOctapu said:
Xuphor said:
Oh, not soon for my book
tongue.gif

When your average life span from a medical condition you have is 32 years and you're already 24, that's not soon at all.
wtf.gif

Please let that be a joke, dude. I'd miss seeing you here if you died.

No joke, and "dudette", not dude.
Sorry, sorry. I'm fairly used to just using the term dude rather than dudette. No one's ever pointed that out, although I knew you're female.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MSaki said:
its a sdk so what...

if ps3 ends up like the psp with cfw straight via signed hb and reboot exploit. call me up....

heh iv used ps3 and many other for paper weights still gonna.

The PS3 has quite a few games worth buying instead of just having it sit around for nothing.. Talking all about homebrew is nice and all, but honestly, it'll take time for anything worthwhile to come out from this release. Before that happens, enjoy the console and at least try to support the company that actually made the f'ing thing (regardless of how much hate there is for Sony, I believe most wouldn't want to be without the PS3).

-Qtis

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It looks like it's only the (3.55 only? didn't we already had it?) NPDRM keys which were leaked. This is the keys used to compile new applications for them to work on newer 3.56+ Official firmware.
This is the key used to encrypt only.

It's not the master key which is used to decrypt everything, so we can't just decrypt the eboot.bin from 3.56+ games to work on 3.55

Maybe it will help find the masterkey, but until then there won't be any way to play newer games with only the NPDRM.

At least, developers should be able to release homebrew (and cfw?) you can launch on OFW, like the "PSN-like games installed on XMB".

Note: I'm not a cryptology expert, correct me if needed.

I'm more interested in the "PS3 3.55 downgrade PUP file for FW 3.56+ test kits".
could it be used to downgrade using the rescue menu? (which 3.56 couldn't exit).

more info, read comment 65

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1