8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think its dead...
I know where the scripts are I can easily extract and insert any imagery that needs editting and even then this game actually uses text files so not really that hard to translate so if there is a translator out there interested in helping with this post here or p.m me okay (sorry original poster if i'm overstepping on your territory)
I just don't want this one to die so to speak...

juanpablobarba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got this game and REALLY wish it were translated. I'm not good enough to translate but as long as there is a place for me to start, I can help as much as I can. Is it possible for you to provide me the files you have? I'm new to this forum and signed up only to reply to this thread.

i am a new tarot enthusiast and have been self studying Japanese for years. I lived in Osaka as a foreign exchange student back in 02 as well. I live in Illinois and can use Photoshop.

juanpablobarba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:
I don't think its dead...
I know where the scripts are I can easily extract and insert any imagery that needs editting and even then this game actually uses text files so not really that hard to translate so if there is a translator out there interested in helping with this post here or p.m me okay (sorry original poster if i'm overstepping on your territory)
I just don't want this one to die so to speak...

can't wait to start helping on this!!!!!!
smileipb2.png
nds.gif

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
actual text files from in game that need to be translated. A couple people (not myself) are having trouble viewing these files. Sooo... If you are translating re post the translated stuff here. So I can reinsert it. If anyone is interested in doing the images p.m. me, please (I have a couple other projects that I am giving precedence to over this one).
http://rapidshare.com/files/395368217/1870...t_textfiles.rar

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinintendo said:
yea thanks JWPCe works fine. and this for the kanji XD http://www.furiganizer.com/
But don't put your hopes on me, I'm still useless...

I'd help you, but I'm currently working on two projects :/
If you use Firefox, you could use the Furigana Injector add-on.

You aren't useless if you put faith in yourself.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
The original thread starter still hasn't given the go ahead for stomping on there grounds but if you can translate I will insert.
Also looking for people to do images. I was hoping the topic starter would do it but they still haven't gotten back to me. There was two other people out there who picked up the dumped files and even then the counter for how many times its been downloaded is actually higher then that...
they haven't gotten back to me.
So if any one has been working on this let me know. I will help as I can. I'm just working on other things first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb