CaptureAnimuLewd.PNG
go ahead, do it

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
get a girlfriend , start going steady for a few months , have sex problem solved ...........not , youll have to wait a few months , the alternative , hire a hooker .

having a girfriend just for sex and boobies etc is not worth it... you will realize the relationship is a lie, either you will get frustrated and tired of her, or she realizes you don't really like her... plus, it's not fair, she is another human being, don't treat her like trash ok?
and how can i pay for sex if i spend all the money on games????

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
having a girfriend just for sex and boobies etc is not worth it... you will realize the relationship is a lie, either you will get frustrated and tired of her, or she realizes you don't really like her... plus, it's not fair, she is another human being, don't treat her like trash ok?

what I ment wasn't to get a girlfriend just for sex , but to start a relationship and eventually you probably will have sex , get married and have kids . sorry if it came off wrong shoulda picked my words more carefully

Reactions: migles

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
google perfect boobies lol . now you can stare at all the boobies you want , but cant touch em hahahaha:evil:

i wanna boobies.
not pictures of boobies...

get a girlfriend , start going steady for a few months , have sex problem solved ...........not , youll have to wait a few months , the alternative , hire a hooker .

what I ment wasn't to get a girlfriend just for sex , but to start a relationship and eventually you probably will have sex , get married and have kids . sorry if it came off wrong shoulda picked my words more carefully
What Did i start?

Reactions: migles

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What Network is it on? I wanna see what you guys are talking about. N What time frame is it on...