Hacking FTP'ing games to Wii

D

Deleted-171178

I don't think so, but it could be possible to FTP games that are formatted to FAT to the Wii using FTPii.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
beegee7730 said:
I don't think so, but it could be possible to FTP games that are formatted to FAT to the Wii using FTPii.
This is possible, but takes AGES ! Just connect you usb-drive to your pc. For smaller files it's nice to use FTPii.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
WalkerOfTheDay said:
beegee7730 said:
This is possible, but takes AGES ! Just connect you usb-drive to your pc. For smaller files it's nice to use FTPii.
Nah, get a good switch and it will go quick..

I'd like this as an option too, with this it would be more possible to put your HDD in your wii, connect it to the network, and never touch it again.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wabsta said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:
beegee7730 said:

I'd like this as an option too, with this it would be more possible to put your HDD in your wii, connect it to the network, and never touch it again.

A switch has nothing to do with this ? I guess you mean a wireless AP or router ?
The Wii only supports 802.11b so it will never be really fast.

I discovered this when I set my AP to 802.11G only and my Wii couldn't connect to
the internet anymore.

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
wabsta said:
WalkerOfTheDay said:
beegee7730 said:

A switch has nothing to do with this ? I guess you mean a wireless AP or router ?
The Wii only supports 802.11b so it will never be really fast.

I discovered this when I set my AP to 802.11G only and my Wii couldn't connect to
the internet anymore.
There are LAN adapters for the Wii so you don't need to use WiFi
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi do you know spanish?