Homebrew FTPiiU everywhere not allowing certain files to transfer

Helvetica

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am trying to permanently replace some files on Mario Kart 8 but for some reason specific directories do not want to be edited. Is there anyway around this to load the mods successfully?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be write privileges. I've changed icons and whatnot (like I did with redNAND). beyond that, I haven't really messed with other game files (other than tickets). I think you have to apply privileges with wup server, which is what I was using. ftpii u everywhere may need that too.

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes well MOST TIMES! I to have had issues it is due to File Names Too Long or Directory and Filename combined making Too Long of a File Name I have had to Rename things to short things like 123 and change the File Name later on.

With that said this was mostly N64 Injects FTP to SD Card for use with Loadiine. Or Wups that I installed with Wup Installer GX I renamed a few of them because they would not FTP.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could be write privileges. I've changed icons and whatnot (like I did with redNAND). beyond that, I haven't really messed with other game files (other than tickets). I think you have to apply privileges with wup server, which is what I was using. ftpii u everywhere may need that too.

is it possible to change individual folder icons? & if so would they all be the same, would love to have folder icons for snes nes n64 sega wii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can change individual graphics for games: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/correct-save-settings-for-tga-files.13082/

that's something I posted a while back. changing the folder icons themselves -- I know of no way to do that. you'd probably have to reverse engineer it, which is more a pita with the wii u, since it doesn't have a lot of safeguards in place if something went wrong. the icons for games -- a corrupted or incorrectly saved icon will prevent the game from booting.

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can change individual graphics for games: https://www.psx-place.com/threads/correct-save-settings-for-tga-files.13082/

that's something I posted a while back. changing the folder icons themselves -- I know of no way to do that. you'd probably have to reverse engineer it, which is more a pita with the wii u, since it doesn't have a lot of safeguards in place if something went wrong. the icons for games -- a corrupted or incorrectly saved icon will prevent the game from booting.

ok, yeah that's the last thing I remember people saying, I just added the console logo's to the vc game icons

Reactions: godreborn
P

pasc

This may be dumb but did you load the correct version of Mocha CFW before launching FTPiiU?
What do you mean by "correct" version ? Isn't it the correct version automatically, if it allows you to see the file system of the WiiU ?

CORE

3:16
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FTPIIU Everywhere this is full unrestricted version basically allows NAND Access Read and Write! Be very careful and make sure u know what ur doing if FTPING TO NAND.

P

pasc

Don't worry, all is well. Used the fixed version. Edited what had to be edited.
The world is rotating correctly now. xD

Reactions: CORE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr