FTPii Running in Vwii Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by SuMeRiaN, Jan 22, 2013.

1. SuMeRiaN
    OP

SuMeRiaN Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    Does anyone have FTPii running in the Vwii? I like the idea of sending the files via another machine right to USB card. I am hung up getting this to work.

Looking at the FTPii screen I see the client making the connection. I also see the commands being sent to FTPii on the screen and everything appears normal. However on the client side I only failed to retrieve directory listing. The client is FileZilla and I have tried to force /SD directory as well with no luck.

That was issue one getting into the directory and getting the listing to the client. The second problem I have is FTPii is not mounting the USB flash drive. I have tried to force the mount by entering the setup and pressing right for USB but it fails. Ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

2. SuMeRiaN
    OP

SuMeRiaN Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
  3. rolandpibb

rolandpibb GBAtemp Regular

Sep 25, 2009
    Canada
    Does it work with wbfs drives?

4. SuMeRiaN
    OP

SuMeRiaN Member

Newcomer
    Jan 15, 2013
    United States
    I am not there yet, my USB is formatted FAT32 and did mount.

I am having a new issue now. The console freezes up after what appeared to be 10-15 minutes into the transfer. Had the file been smaller I am sure it would of worked fine. Current issue is freezing at some point, will continue to test through out the day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice