FTPii Running in Vwii Anyone ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by SuMeRiaN, Jan 22, 2013.

Jan 22, 2013

FTPii Running in Vwii Anyone ? by SuMeRiaN at 2:09 PM (1,431 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. SuMeRiaN
    OP

Newcomer SuMeRiaN Member

United States
    Does anyone have FTPii running in the Vwii? I like the idea of sending the files via another machine right to USB card. I am hung up getting this to work.

Looking at the FTPii screen I see the client making the connection. I also see the commands being sent to FTPii on the screen and everything appears normal. However on the client side I only failed to retrieve directory listing. The client is FileZilla and I have tried to force /SD directory as well with no luck.

That was issue one getting into the directory and getting the listing to the client. The second problem I have is FTPii is not mounting the USB flash drive. I have tried to force the mount by entering the setup and pressing right for USB but it fails. Ideas ???

Thanks in advance.

2. SuMeRiaN
    OP

Newcomer SuMeRiaN Member

United States
  3. rolandpibb

Member rolandpibb GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Does it work with wbfs drives?

4. SuMeRiaN
    OP

Newcomer SuMeRiaN Member

United States
    I am not there yet, my USB is formatted FAT32 and did mount.

I am having a new issue now. The console freezes up after what appeared to be 10-15 minutes into the transfer. Had the file been smaller I am sure it would of worked fine. Current issue is freezing at some point, will continue to test through out the day.