Hacking ftp client

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you want a client or a server? DSFTP acts as a server, so you can use an FTP client on your PC to transfer files back and forth. Also search for "lilou" as he's just released an FTP tool of sorts that I haven't really looked into that much.

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lilou FTP is a server and a client. It's also an HTTP client. I haven't used it myself but I've heard cases where this program and the ones mentioned above can sometime corrupt your memory card forcing you to reformat it.

CwTCwT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i appericate the replies guys, any suggestons on how to get things on teh ds w/o taking the card out, and not an ftp server not that its a bad idea.

but what about the dsaim, or irc progs any support file transfer?

~ CwT

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i appericate the replies guys, any suggestons on how to get things on teh ds w/o taking the card out, and not an ftp server not that its a bad idea.

but what about the dsaim, or irc progs any support file transfer?

~ CwT
Why exactly would an FTP server be bad? It would work, right? I transfer files to and from my DS using DSFTP all the time. If not, try Lilou FTP like has already been stated and run the FTP server on your computer.

CwTCwT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know not for me mainly cause my friend is an idiot. Would be so easy for him to connect to wifi where ever he is (none at home) and grab them from my server, other then him tring to setup a server where he goes and me sending to him

~ CwT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill