Fruit Ninja 2 Year Anniversary Celebration!

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[yt]Ca7H8GaKqmQ[/yt]​
In celebration of the 2 year anniversary of the popular iOS, Android, Windows Phone and Kinect game "Fruit Ninja", Halfbrick are giving the game free of charge to apple device owners!
The game was released on the iOS app store on the 20th of April 2010 and since then has become popular and received plenty of updates. The Press release is below.​
Halfbrick Celebrate Fruit Ninja's Two Year Anniversary with New Characters, Powerups and Global Giveaways
Brisbane , Australia – May 21, 2012 – For two years, Fruit Ninja has delighted hundreds of millions of fans around the world with world-class casual gameplay and a robust support program which includes over ten free updates. This Thursday on May 24th, Fruit Ninja becomes even bigger with new characters, new game content and a global giveaway to give something back to the fans who have supported Halfbrick over two very exciting years!​

Promotion has ended :( This was legit, But I will give the code I got out through one of those random.org draws.

icon11.gif
Source

icon11.gif
Click Here to Obtain A Code

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I swear to gosh, I have one :D I don't even have an iphone. Use the link with /code.php on the end? If all else fails I'll give someone my code to prove it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)