Hacking Froze when going to SD card screen

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I randomly clicked on the SD card page, and my wii froze. Anyone know why that happened?

PS: incase which screen, its the button on the bottom left of the main Wii screen that says "SD"

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking so too! but i cant locate it to delete it. Do you have any idea what they are named? I thought I already deleted it.

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
naveedy said:
I am thinking so too! but i cant locate it to delete it. Do you have any idea what they are named? I thought I already deleted it.

Should be the private folders (private, private1...) just to make sure backup your SD Card on your computer in case something isnt working after erasing the private folders(most unlikely but who knows^^)

Then you should be able to access your SD Card from the Wii menu.

naveedy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmm, what happens if I just delete everything on my SD card? Would that fix the problem? and then i could just put back on certain homebrew I need. Because All my stuff I put on my wii is acting wierd now/

I just tried to install my first wad file and it gave me an error called 2011 or something like that

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deleting everything will stop the freezing as well, but if you have any save data or vc games backed up to the sd card you would have to redownload/reinstall them.

Error 2011 generally refers to the lack of the trucha bug on your system. You can't install wad's on a system right off the bat with just having the HBC. You need to get some cIOS on your system or at least just get the trucha bug back in IOS36.

Use the Trucha Bug Restorer as this video shows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltrd3oq8hPc...re=channel_page

That will get the trucha bug back in IOS36. Then you can run the cIOS rev14 installer and have it use IOS36, follow the prompts and then select network installation instead of wad installation (if you have wifi) Then use Wad Manager 1.5 and have it use IOS249 to install your wads.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i had an sdhc card which always froze when i accessed this menu.

any other card worked fine, just not this sdhc one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: can troll SylverReZ the following day :)