Frist post, and i want to share

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by xellpn, Dec 20, 2008.

1. xellpn
    OP

xellpn Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    hi guys, ive been looking on here for a while, good forums, and i found myself able to post sumthing usefull, since im going to move on from my r4ds, its getting old, and i think my gf wants it [​IMG] so handy down to her [​IMG]

theres a limited amount so be quick, but gamesuperway.com have got the Acekard 2 + 2gb kingston memory AND free postage at 26 euros, which is pretty nice, and it has int postage as well.

http://www.gamesuperway.com/index.php?main...products_id=212

Also thay do have the DSI + 4gb Kingston memory, without free postage around 34 euros, which isnt bad, i havnt checked the postage tho.

hope this helps people get a nice cheap card for "or after" christmas!

anyway take care!

2. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    Nice deal. Too lazy to convert to CAD but just by looking at that deal, it looks and sounds amazing.

3. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    It looks like it may not be the Acekard 2.1, so it could be from the batches that tended to go bad after a few weeks of use.

-Bri

4. Splych

Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

May 19, 2008
    Canada, Ontario.
    @ Bri ~ Maybe they are just clearing some old batches out.

Don't buy it though. You can just get one at DealExtreme...

I converter the price. In USD, it would be $36.06. At DealExtreme, you can get a cheaper price with free shipping:

$6.67 2GB Kingston Micro SD Card
    $11.27 AceKard 2.1 ( The Newer One)

Both gives you a total of $17.94 USD and it does have free shipping.

5. xellpn
    OP

xellpn Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    lawl echo nice find, i didnt know about that site sadly, oh well no loss or is there?
    well from the sounds of it there is from what you guys are saying, should i return the other? well try and get that newer one? if not shall i just get both?

Reply when you possible can!

6. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    Dealextreme doesn't have them in stock at the moment. But you can get an Acekard 2i for around $20 (which will also work on the NDSi), and it'll be about the same as what you paid for the Acekard 2.

-Bri

7. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    i keep reading posts about how the ak2i is "expensive" and people won't stop bitching about it. $20?? my gba kit cost me 145$ before shipping.

-another world

8. xellpn
    OP

xellpn Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2008
    so the dsi works in the dsphat as well? since i dont have a dslite? only reason i got the acekard was due to i saw 2 people on the forums with them and a dsphat and thay worked, so made me less worred hehe [​IMG]