Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, you guys watched it?
How did you like it
smile.gif
?

My opinion.. it was OK actually. I honestly didnt think that Justin Timberlake was such a good actor o.O! He was pretty decent!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
What about Mila Kunis?

To quote a recent Wayne's World sketch...

"I'd Mila her Kunis!"

And didn't Justin Timberlake already give a really good performance in The Social Network? I don't know, I still need to see it

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
emigre said:
Would I be right in thinking this is a shitty rom-com?
"Shitty", I woudnt say so lol. It wasnt THAT great, but it was fun to watch nonetheless.
The thing is, a lot of those stuff reminded me of myself
tongue.gif

Gahars said:
QUOTE(machomuu @ Sep 10 2011, 04:16 PM) What about Mila Kunis?

To quote a recent Wayne's World sketch...

"I'd Mila her Kunis!"

And didn't Justin Timberlake already give a really good performance in The Social Network? I don't know, I still need to see it
I cant remember if I watched The Social Network, but for some reason I thought Justin Timberlake wasnt all that great(cant remember exactly from which movie I got that thought from).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Love Guru? I think he was in that, and nobody left that movie without their reputation being tarnished at least slightly (with Stephen Colbert possibly being the only exception).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gahars said:
The Love Guru? I think he was in that, and nobody left that movie without their reputation being tarnished at least slightly (with Stephen Colbert possibly being the only exception).

He was actually hilarious in the Love Guru. You're probably better off skipping to the last fourth or so of the movie and seeing Colbert's part.

EDIT: For some reason I thought this thread was about Strangers with Candy.

Deleted member 473940

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Guild McCommunist said:
Gahars said:

He was actually hilarious in the Love Guru. You're probably better off skipping to the last fourth or so of the movie and seeing Colbert's part.

EDIT: For some reason I thought this thread was about Strangers with Candy.
BAHAHHAHA HOW SO!? xD

@Gahars
It could be. But I think I just had him as a "bad actor" on my mind lol. I enjoyed watching him in this one.
I guess I got into the movie because I can relate myself with the plot by a great deal!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tanveer said:
BAHAHHAHA HOW SO!? xD

@Gahars
It could be. But I think I just had him as a "bad actor" on my mind lol. I enjoyed watching him in this one.
I guess I got into the movie because I can relate myself with the plot by a great deal!

I got "Friends WITH Benefits" confused with "Strangers WITH Candy" and we started talking about Stephen Colbert.

Justin Timberlake is good when he wants to be and he's actually got a great sense of humor and he's a pretty good actor. I thought he did a good job in The Social Network.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
It was a good movie, much better than an average romcom. Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis were both funny, they had great chemistry, and the plot was nice. It's worth a watch for everyone tired of all the other horrible romcoms popping up.

JT is a very good actor, I liked him particularly in Social Network. It's kind of interesting that he went from having a successful music career to now having a successful acting career. I actually like his music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s