MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heeeeeelp.

Whenever I try going to my friends list on the home menu, I get an error after a long loading time. Haven't checked it on my sysNAND cause I don't wanna screw anything up. Am I alone on this? D':

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
it's a good idea to mention what the error actually says. to help you people need information. like what 3ds do you have? what CFW do you use? what emunand and sysnand versions?

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's a good idea to mention what the error actually says. to help you people need information. like what 3ds do you have? what CFW do you use? what emunand and sysnand versions?
emuNAND 10.5, sysNAND 9.2, o3DS, rxTools.
Error: "An error has occured. Please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system" (Comically, right when I was gonna type out the message, it started working again. I feel like such a fishstick...
Well, if it happens again, I'll be sure to edit in. Thanks for the support. c:

Last edited by MochaMilk, , Reason: Error happened again

z11111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solve the problem for myself by letting Friends List stay open for like, over ten minutes. Eventually it started working.

I'm having the same issue, but my issue is "Friends List" hangs up on the bootup screen and won't go beyond that. Anyone else having the same problem?

Didn't mean to bring back a dead topic but also didn't want to start my own when there was an already existing issue.

(I'm on 10.7 emunand and 9.2 sysnand, rxtools 3.0b2, o3ds)

Last edited by z11111,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30