Friends list not working after latest emuNAND update

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by coon-strudel, Feb 3, 2016.

1. coon-strudel
    OP

coon-strudel That one weird Furry Artist

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    Heeeeeelp.

Whenever I try going to my friends list on the home menu, I get an error after a long loading time. Haven't checked it on my sysNAND cause I don't wanna screw anything up. Am I alone on this? D':

2. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 12, 2009
    Belgium
    it's a good idea to mention what the error actually says. to help you people need information. like what 3ds do you have? what CFW do you use? what emunand and sysnand versions?

3. coon-strudel
    OP

coon-strudel That one weird Furry Artist

Apr 21, 2015
    United States
    My own little world
    emuNAND 10.5, sysNAND 9.2, o3DS, rxTools.
    Error: "An error has occured. Please save your data in any software currently in use and then restart the system" (Comically, right when I was gonna type out the message, it started working again. I feel like such a fishstick...
    Well, if it happens again, I'll be sure to edit in. Thanks for the support. c:

Last edited by coon-strudel, Feb 3, 2016 - Reason: Error happened again
  4. z11111

z11111 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2016
    United States
    Solve the problem for myself by letting Friends List stay open for like, over ten minutes. Eventually it started working.

I'm having the same issue, but my issue is "Friends List" hangs up on the bootup screen and won't go beyond that. Anyone else having the same problem?

Didn't mean to bring back a dead topic but also didn't want to start my own when there was an already existing issue.

(I'm on 10.7 emunand and 9.2 sysnand, rxtools 3.0b2, o3ds)

Last edited by z11111, Mar 20, 2016